Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tyranny PVP!?!?

Default Tyranny PVP!?!?

Every time I log on, I see 15 - 20+ 80's online doing

a) Solo Dungeons
    b) Questing
    c) Gathering Resources
    d) 6 man's

Whatever happened to this being a pvp server?

you want pvp go to set unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Mainevent View Post
    Every time I log on, I see 15 - 20+ 80's online doing

a) Solo Dungeons
    b) Questing
    c) Gathering Resources
    d) 6 man's

Whatever happened to this being a pvp server?
    There has not been real pvp on Tyranny since late 2010. What you got after that was some small spurts, but for the most part the PvP is mini games only and on Set.
    Doomsayer 2008

minis at 80 happen in the evenings US. Usually from 6-10 pm est or so. We had 19s going the other day too.

Suctum is right. Sadly the only way to generate any pvp is to "gank" a six man and hope someone actually fights back. For the most part people just sprint to the door or to a guard. Sometimes there is dueling but lately it's been two people dueling over and over again.

This is Tyranny pvp now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzIuo...ature=youtu.be

Not much happening at all.

The only way to reverse this is for a few of the pvp guilds to come back pssst Asylum and BO?

Quote Originally Posted by konungr View Post
    Suctum is right. Sadly the only way to generate any pvp is to "gank" a six man and hope someone actually fights back. For the most part people just sprint to the door or to a guard. Sometimes there is dueling but lately it's been two people dueling over and over again.

This is Tyranny pvp now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzIuo...ature=youtu.be

Not much happening at all.

The only way to reverse this is for a few of the pvp guilds to come back pssst Asylum and BO?
    or u guys can just come to deathwish lol

i mean

u want 12v12 in kesh? no guards? deathwish.

BO?
    set and deathwish, asylum logs in sometimes on tyranny from what i know

Did 5 level 39s mini last night on tyranny, while 2 80 minis were going on, from 9-11 pm est. GG last night.

Somehow, with all the amazing pvp on set, there were no low level minis at this time.

The only reason why I don't want to do DW is because there are no offline levels. I'd rather just transfer a toon there and be done with it.

The only reason why I don't want to do DW is because there are no offline levels. I'd rather just transfer a toon there and be done with it.
    PVP in white sands is fun for about 20 minutes. And then some open world, which is why i play on tyranny. The leveling sucks after 59 IMO, but fun on the way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast