Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: YouTube BANTO/B4NTO CONAN

New video on Friday!
    New episode will go live on Friday again with Age of Conan
    See you all soon and thanks for the support!

God of Death?
    http://youtu.be/RPCRzXwJ7-c

More episodes coming to and i plan to create a new dungeon walkthrough very soon!

Seeing you on cam freaks me out.
    Actually I never have seen the need for anyone to show their mug while commenting on the gameplay. It is just disturbing. Please consider stoping doing it :P
    Retired

I love his face so much <3
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Quote Originally Posted by henryabccba View Post
    I love his face so much <3
    don't encourage him :X
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    Seeing you on cam freaks me out.
    Actually I never have seen the need for anyone to show their mug while commenting on the gameplay. It is just disturbing. Please consider stoping doing it :P
    Hey Slith i respect what you say and how the future videos will be is not set in stones. I have had ideas to use webcam for my videos but i also felt like Age of Conan is one of those games where maybe the Webcam is not really a thing that is needed / adds something to it.

One thing that is for sure is that we wont see any Webcams on any Conan videos that is teaching like Walkthroughs and How To videos since their goal is to give some valuable teaching content out.

For the Adventure episodes im not sure if i will use Cam or not yet.
    It might be that some will have and some wont have.

But i think its a mix overall with YouTube that people only want to see the game and some also wants to see the host of the video. Personaly i think having a Webcam for gaming videos brings me closer to you viewers but ofcourse not all kinds of videos need a webcam and not all videos should have Webcam.

Hah Henryabccba

Veteran Tokens & Questing
    http://youtu.be/MosWZJ5cFKQ

More Assassin Gameplay. Cant wait to try endgame

Quote Originally Posted by Banto View Post
    But i think its a mix overall with YouTube that people only want to see the game and some also wants to see the host of the video. Personaly i think having a Webcam for gaming videos brings me closer to you viewers but ofcourse not all kinds of videos need a webcam and not all videos should have Webcam.

Hah Henryabccba
    I also think webcam is more fun for the viewers, it feels more personal, and thats what letsplays should strive for
    Moriala - The Ivory Tower

[Youtube Channel]