Thread: Who Tripped over the power cable at funcom?

Default Who Tripped over the power cable at funcom?

Everything is down, until about 10 minutes ago had no forums to use either. Is there an explanation, or was it just some kind of power outage?

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    Everything is down, until about 10 minutes ago had no forums to use either. Is there an explanation, or was it just some kind of power outage?
    ...winter, winter is coming
    The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny. And lo, the body is not eternal, for it must feed on the flesh of others, lest it return to the dust from whence it came. Therefore must the soul deceive, despise and murder men.
    ---
    Zarathustra - Dark Templar
    Utawarerumono - Bear Shaman
    Caim - Herald of Xotli
    Silmeria - Assassin
    Nekoruru - Conqueror
    Manah - Priest of Mitra
    Samanosuke - Guardian
    Isztaria - Demonologist
    Lenethia - Ranger

Still no English forums, everything is in Russian and it's been never since I've read russian.

Me i have no problem at all.

Only us guys got problem ?

So let me get this straight, you're making a post on the English forums to let us know that the English forums are not working? I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stalagna View Post
    So let me get this straight, you're making a post on the English forums to let us know that the English forums are not working? I don't get it.
    What the ****. Groundhog day? Or would this be Twilight zone?

Quote Originally Posted by wesker105 View Post
    What the ****. Groundhog day? Or would this be Twilight zone?
    The real question is, "Why did Gcustoms transfer to set?" What ya tripin on, son? Set is annoying! People are always getting in my way and it won't let me kill them to get them out. How can you play like that? Kill'em take their loot and move on with it. Deathwish style!

Quote Originally Posted by j1e9d80 View Post
    The real question is, "Why did Gcustoms transfer to set?" What ya tripin on, son? Set is annoying! People are always getting in my way and it won't let me kill them to get them out. How can you play like that? Kill'em take their loot and move on with it. Deathwish style!
    are you really surprised? he used to be against PL xd, he would get irritated by anything that could have parity. as for deathwish style> thx for all the loot mag the rare pots most importantly

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    are you really surprised? he used to be against PL xd, he would get irritated by anything that could have parity. as for deathwish style> thx for all the loot mag the rare pots most importantly
    Now we all know you are lying. I never carry pots that drop. lol

Hi

Closing the thread as it's going offtopic and I am unaware of any issues with the forums. OP, please contact Arishanya if you still have some issues.

Regards