Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dragon spine mount.

FC should delete them all and reimburse anyone who was foolish enough to buy one. I've only seen one or two on SET since coming back to the game. Bad enough there are more people riding tigers than horses in the game. What's next, flying bat monsters? ( yeah there was one in the books, but it was one time summoned for Conan himself).

Quote Originally Posted by Roargathor View Post
    FC should delete them all and reimburse anyone who was foolish enough to buy one. I've only seen one or two on SET since coming back to the game. Bad enough there are more people riding tigers than horses in the game. What's next, flying bat monsters? ( yeah there was one in the books, but it was one time summoned for Conan himself).
    Couldnt agree more with this. khitai totally wrecked lore of conan but this mount is really over the top. giant worm, bah

Quote Originally Posted by Shandrah View Post
    how fast is it?
    Well this is fast like my horse.

But no any attack, this is the main problem " this is not a mount for nothing, this is a " war mount " "

So i have a problem with this

Well i am maybe stupid to buy it, but when i have see the image, of the mount and " war " i was thinking they can attack.

A war mount is meant to destroy siege so

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    I got "funCONed" many times :|
    Fixed.

They released Dragonspine WAY to early. They should have waited until at least 50% of the content was finished. All that zone is is eyecandy at this point.

Bad enough there are more people riding tigers than horses in the game.
    Yeah, I don't use the Wolf or Tiger mount. I went & got the Hyrkanian mounts instead.
    Last edited by Dagosmanwoody; 4th June 2013 at 00:27.

Same here, those tiger and lizard mounts are atrocious.

Nothing bothers me more than that, except maybe the speed of the mounts, it's just too fast and it breaks the immersion to have mounted people fly through the map. It's just ridiculous

If only we could have only regular horses for players, and that's it, with as distinction only cosmetic changes between horses.

Only good thing of this mount is: you can block the entrance of the trading post in Khemi, so people with mounts are forced to dismount to enter the tradepost by foot (if they hide or duck)
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Same here, those tiger and lizard mounts are atrocious.

Nothing bothers me more than that, except maybe the speed of the mounts, it's just too fast and it breaks the immersion to have mounted people fly through the map. It's just ridiculous

If only we could have only regular horses for players, and that's it, with as distinction only cosmetic changes between horses.
    You have 8 different kinds of standard horses, 8 kinds of armored horses with 3 different armor colors, 8 different swift horses, 1 shemite horse, 1 store-bought shemite horse, 1 half-breed horse, 1 tarpani mount, 1 store-bought tarpani mount (which lacks protection bonus), and 8 different Hyrkanian Horses.

There's quite a bit of horses already in game, they really did not need to add the mid-grade fantasy tiger and wolf mounts, but considering they were going for the korean grind core model at 2.0 release what do you expect...

The Lizard mount is beyond stupid, but since I own every mount available in game I had to get it being a completionist. It's about on par as the camel in usefulness.
    Doomsayer 2008

But guys seriously, did you think the mount aren't finish ?

Because can't attack ? This is not work has intended i think.

And for a war mount, we should get a charge or something no ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shop
    "Teaches you how to summon a [color] Yothian War-Mare. Requires the Exotic Creature Handling to use."
    That's all about this mount from the itemshop page - no features, not even a word of promotional blurb. If there's no advertising (i.e. information), how can it be false?
    Last edited by Misiuggah; 4th June 2013 at 16:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Azanath1979 View Post
    No in here we call it mounts are useless for attacking anyway... Unless you want to re-enact the clip "fun with a horse" ^^
    necro on a horse is pretty badass :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast