Thread: Mini never launch ?

Question Mini never launch ?

Hello,

I play since 11 AM, and three hours later, still no Jhebbal Sag.

So this is all the day like this ?

Do you think mini launch more often on fury ?

I try do every BG two time per day, but if they never launch

Since the server move the amount of Jhebbal minis has decreased both on crom and fury. But on crom during the day there were never much minis going. Fury is still more pvp (surprise! ).

Maybe with us and eu merged you will get a short period of more minis in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    Since the server move the amount of Jhebbal minis has decreased both on crom and fury. But on crom during the day there were never much minis going. Fury is still more pvp (surprise! ).

Maybe with us and eu merged you will get a short period of more minis in general.
    Si i should transfer you think ?

20 € is not nothing to me, i need be sure fury got realy more mini launch on the day.

Create new character on Fury and try to find out if minis are played at time u need. No need to lvl to 80 , just use search to find out if JS is populated :
    on same form as u sing for minis there is Players tab, there u can search for players with specific levels and specific playfield

Quote Originally Posted by S4Char1n View Post
    Create new character on Fury and try to find out if minis are played at time u need. No need to lvl to 80 , just use search to find out if JS is populated :
    on same form as u sing for minis there is Players tab, there u can search for players with specific levels and specific playfield
    I have already my dt pvp 5 on fury.

and yes Mini are more often, i realy need transfer, and while waiting on fury i can't at last kill people outside ^,,^