Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Folks - lets partaaay!

Default New Folks - lets partaaay!

Hello fellow new folks!

I have convinced a few of my friends to begin playing Age of Conan with me, and am currently a level 19 HoX! I play...a LOT but try to not rush through content, so I am looking for others to group with!

As I run around tortage (all 3 instances of it O_O) I notice there are tons and tons of new people, there were 50+ level 12-22 today in tortage, and I only saw maybe 3 looking for a group! That bat demon is mean, and so are those black ones, dont feel afraid to ask for help!

That said, I know that global chat can be daunting. So far it is full of immature chat about boobs, butts, and other juvenile things that a teenager who just found out what sex is would talk about, but ignore those people. Drown out those voices with yours. This is everyone's game. Grouping up and letting everyone else know you're there is an encouragement to everyone else to keep playing, they know theres a community that they can count on and will have to play with later.

So, I will be leveling this guy! My friend will be leveling his bear shaman, and you can all look forward to us looking for people to do all the dungeons as we level (at the proper level) Hope to see you guys participate

Send a tell to Chiltonium (me) or my friend Yagss if you're lookin for some help!

There is a channel called LFG (looking for group) used to ask pp to join something so no need to watch the global...
    Create a new chat window with only the lfg channel assign to it...
    in EU servers the immature talks are more for fury server, don't see it on crom server to much

I can see you made the smart choice (and most fun one).

concerning the black ones and the bat demon: Save these quests to the end.
    Do the Bat after you have done al other quests in Tortage, except final stage of the Tortage destiny quest.
    At this point you should be around lvl 22/23 and you can solo the Bat.
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

I applaud this effort to get some 'low'-level groups going.

You should mention what server you are active on

Good luck!

I just woke back up after some all night conaning O_O

I am on the set server

I have indeed been putting those 2 quests off till the end,but more because im following some friends around making sure they dont die while they catch up in levels

I have a level 13ish Conqueror named (surprise) Anukete on Set. If you don't fly past me in levels, I'd be happy to group up.

Quote Originally Posted by Anukete View Post
    I have a level 13ish Conqueror named (surprise) Anukete on Set. If you don't fly past me in levels, I'd be happy to group up.
    well im 21 now >.> almost 22. I am taken a break to go to the grocery,still 13?! XD

Im hoping to level in the 20ish Kitaih area as I hear its more fun, but I dunno how to get there.

Yep still 14 or 15. I had to leave for work. I'm on Oceanic hours, so I play from 4 or 5ish AM until 7 or 8ish AM PDT.

I am retired so I am on....all the time. Usually sleep 5am-2 or 3pm US Central time.

well after spending over 5 hours looking for a black castle group and having the rest of the group just have an 80 run them through (I left, dont like that.)

I made a new character, so I have a necromancer level 15 at the moment named Duskfell if anyone wants to group

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast