Thread: Item shop question

Default Item shop question

Okay first off I just had a question about a technical aspect of the item shop....

its friggin tiny, can I increase its size ? I cant read what it says at ALL and I dont see a UI option for it.

second

"You may only purchase 1 of this item per character."

Does this mean if I purchase a social armor set I can claim it once on each character? Or I have to purchase it for each character seperately?

Quote Originally Posted by Duskwood0585 View Post
    Okay first off I just had a question about a technical aspect of the item shop....

its friggin tiny, can I increase its size ? I cant read what it says at ALL and I dont see a UI option for it.

second

"You may only purchase 1 of this item per character."

Does this mean if I purchase a social armor set I can claim it once on each character? Or I have to purchase it for each character seperately?
    You would have to purchase it once per character.

Ahhh thank you very much. I will save my monies then until I know for a fact which one I am keeping.

Almost everything in shop is a blatant ripoff, avoid buying anything except account related things. Calculate how much money FC points would mean before you buy anything to decide its worth.

well I had to buy 20 bucks of it to get rise of the godslayer. So I spent the rest on a few vanity things, like the 3 pack of conan's enemie's armor. And the prophet set.

I have to ask tho, what is this savage coast of turan thing and do I need it?

savage coast of turan is expansion that brought - 1 t3.5 raid, 1 6man dungeon, and 2 solo instances from which you can get a lot of rares on daily basis plus lvl 50ish leveling zone - when have time its certainly worth :/

if it is a place people actually play, I will certainly pick it up when I hit 50ish.

I have been pushing AoC on lots of places in the mean time, trying to get more people to come T_T Singing its praises to the sky (And lots of forums)

The group dungeon is played a lot, the solo instances are very fun, the open 50 lvl is also fun and fighting mobs there is similar to kithai where they do much more than just hit you blindly, so its more chalange and different from the rest of lvl50ish areas...
    And the raid fight? Well, the best on the game...

So, you wont lose if you get the expansion and I think it allows to create yet another lvl 50 charater, not sure