Thread: Khatai mini map problem

Default Khatai mini map problem

Greetings, I am having a problem since traveling to Khatai, quests I pick up are not showing on my mini map, this is making it difficult for me to locate and complete quests - I have no idea hwere I am meant to be going for certain quests, such as "On their own" I cannot find the arrows and food as I don't know where to go.

Is this a known issue or is this how its meant to be?

Khitai. And have you tried opening your journal and making sure the quests are active? Sometimes I get that problem where I get a new quest and it doesn't show up in my map. Also, hit M and see if the markers are on your main map and check to make sure you have the settings enabled on your minimap.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Quote Originally Posted by Thutkemi View Post
    Khitai. And have you tried opening your journal and making sure the quests are active? Sometimes I get that problem where I get a new quest and it doesn't show up in my map. Also, hit M and see if the markers are on your main map and check to make sure you have the settings enabled on your minimap.
    Yeah I have 3 quests in the area active, nothing on the mini map nor the main map accessed by hitting M - It is frustrating as it makes quest all the more time consuming - The problem only occurs in Khitai.
    Last edited by lovfinion; 31st May 2013 at 20:06.

click on the golden triangle next to the map and chek the options,
    maybe this is the problem.
    Es ist noch kein Meister vom Himmel gefallen, aber schon sehr viele vom Barhocker.

My guess he's having the god quest and the milestone quest and another quest that does not display where to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill13 View Post
    click on the golden triangle next to the map and chek the options,
    maybe this is the problem.
    Many thanks, this was the problem

You're welcome
    Es ist noch kein Meister vom Himmel gefallen, aber schon sehr viele vom Barhocker.