Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your Voice - June

FC why you dont make phoenix cloack works like assassin's bubble?

Quote Originally Posted by Morteia View Post
    Once I get the answers to the "Your Voice" questions for May, I will be posting them in a separate thread and linking them here. Yes, there will be a delay because Joel is usually the person who is in charge of getting them, and his family just dinged an extra member (CONGRATS JOEL!!!). In the interim, I will be trying to poke the devs and get some answers for you guys, but it will take time due to this unforeseen blessing!
    ^^ yeah cause awnsering inpatient kids question is so much more important then Joel his new born omgat. FACEPALM @ WISA

Oh and because we can Ask questions from last week:

Flash API I want it can i get it?
    PS i do not accept its not possible cause its all hardcoded in client. cause thats a LIE!

Will rangers salvo be reintroduced? It could replace clout.

Ranger have several major AA feats and 2 endfeats that are unused. Fixing those would bring more content, fun and different playstyles. Works probably the same way with all classes.

Why dual wield barbarian is the only class in this game with no cc. ? Why cant i use stun or clober with dual weild weapons?

Are you going to consider implementation of Character Appearance Change? In form lets say adding specific NPC who will be able to change your looks, the same way the character creation is based on. It should be for Veteran Tokens/Cash Shop or a solid amount of in game gold.
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

With the crafting revamp, will you spread out the most rare and refined resources throughout hyboria with a low% chance droprate to spesific bosses, as you did with the culture recicpies?
    I sure hope so =)

This thread is for questions to the dev team. It is not meant for discussion or debate on issues you have. Keep to the rules/theme of the thread or your post will be removed and you will be sent a warning/infraction.
    Last edited by Arishanya; 7th June 2013 at 03:02.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Will there be a fix for settings save on logout ?
    (I have to reset settings on almost every toon when i log in for last 6months or more. Graphic settings, chat windows (guild chat is worst), bars locked or not etc.)

the team began to use a new item creation tool. This tool, known as Gaia, is responsible for all new items in Age of Conan and The Secret World. However, Age of Conan used to use a different editor to create items, and the new tradeskills system does not work for deconstructing items created in that editor. We need to spend some time porting all of the items from that editor to Gaia - and then testing to ensure that everything works as we hope.

Do you plan to have a look at the incomplete armor sets in the game?
    I just hope you can find some items in the database which don't drop in the game at the moment. The most famous one is the T3 tos shield but there are awsome incomplete armor sets in the Iron Tower (full plate set for example) and in Atzel's Fortress and maybe in Xibaluku too.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

to get people like my brother who does not have an account playing the game faster what sort of unchained minigame rewards will we have to incentivise us for unchained-minigames?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast