Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your Voice - June

Funcom Your Voice - June

Welcome again to our second issue of “Your Voice”, a community forum get-together where you can ask questions of the developers, and we will then take them to get answered directly! It's great to be back for a second month of getting those awesome burning questions answered. Ever wonder where a certain sound effect comes from? Or perhaps you want to know the inspiration for a certain mission storyline?

Ask away friends, and we'll take your questions to the developers! This thread will stay open until June 15th at 16:00 GMT/12:00 EDT. It will then be closed and the questions relayed to developers for answers – so get your questions in soon!

Once I get the answers to the "Your Voice" questions for May, I will be posting them in a separate thread and linking them here. Yes, there will be a delay because Joel is usually the person who is in charge of getting them, and his family just dinged an extra member (CONGRATS JOEL!!!). In the interim, I will be trying to poke the devs and get some answers for you guys, but it will take time due to this unforeseen blessing!

In the meantime, no griping in this thread. I know, the answers are delayed. It sucks. But this isn't the first time it has happened, and I do not make promises I can't keep. I promise you I will get you the answers to at least 5 of the questions you asked in last month's thread.

And with that said, please feel free to ask the same questions! You never know which questions the devs are going to pick, so ask away!
    Last edited by Melcom; 11th June 2013 at 10:29.
    Amber "Morteia" Grant
    Funcom Community Manager
    Part-time barbarian
    [URL="https://twitter.com/Morteia"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Tweetin' with fury[/COLOR][/URL]
    [URL="http://www.facebook.com/Morteia"][COLOR="YellowGreen"]The Book of Many Faces[/COLOR][/URL]
    [URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/101026195233172439967/posts"][COLOR="Red"]Everyday I'm Google-in'[/COLOR][/URL]

1.)What happened to the Follower of Asura program? Does it still exist? I never see any ingame.

2.)Any plans on fixing some graphical bugs? (ie: your skin stays burnt when you die to a fire/electrical fatality, invis horse mount bug that was supposed to be fixed in a previous patch, HoX graphical bug where your weapon floats after you leave demonform)

3.)Joel mentioned voice acting would be added in using the extra time the voice actors on TSW had, is this still happening?

4.)Craig Morrison before he left suggested that sieges might be next on the revamp table after they were done with crafting, will any changes be implemented to sieges?

5.)Craig Morrison also mentioned new AA feats, will there be new ones?

6.)Are you planning anything to coincide with the new Conan movie starring Arnold Schwarzenegger?

7.)Will the achievement/lore system from TSW be added into AoC?

8.)Will a ranking system similar to TSW's Chronicle be added to AoC?

9.)Are there any plans to add more open world objectives in the borderlands or change existing ones already in place (bori) to better encourage open world PvP?

10.) Will Funcom ever sweep through the inactive accounts to free up extra usernames?

11.) What will the "mode" of the new minimap be? (capture the flag, conquest, or something new?)
    Last edited by Dagosmanwoody; 31st May 2013 at 18:33.

What features/mechanics of TSW can be fast and cheaply (comparatively to creation of something completely new) cannibalized by AoC?

You gonna implement GLOBAL CHAT from TSW ?
    Last edited by Radek87; 31st May 2013 at 20:08.
    We will be Serious after death.

1) How do you decide on wich part of the lore an expansion pack will be place ? Like why eastern khitai, or Turan ? Is it just brain-storming from the creative guys or is there other people involved in the decision (Like marketing or something)

2) Can we hope for content which would require a relative amount of investissement (such as new mechanism like player housing or PVE siege) or will it rather be more revamp, optimization and content that can be build on existing mechanism ? Both option are good, I just want to know where the game goes

3) How's Joel's new baby will be called ? (congrats, btw)

4) Are we ever gonna see beards facial hair on character selection screen again ?

What is your price?

There is this charity thing, ppl pay a ton of money to have dinner with some special dude, the money goes to charity.

Joel, whats your price to have dinner with you ?

Will Conan ever venture outside of his throne room?

Will purple drops ever become random again?

Exactly what is invovled with implementing a new dungeon?

When you gonna implement [Legendary] items ingame ?
    We will be Serious after death.

When are you going to fix red lining and disconnects?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast