Thread: good playable DMC toon

Wink good playable DMC toon

Since the AA update release, 37 offline levels, making 80 expertise by level 42 i'll be ready to run DMC for myself finally with that many AA's to start i think i'll have enough to make one good Tos or demo because of their AOE abilities, also any suggestions you have as to how to feat and stack AA's would be much appreciated

You will struggle with any char regardless of aa or build if you are green geared there. You'll survive the pull as long as you have Serpents Transmutation og Detonation available. No AA is going to have a huge impact there, but Ring of Fire for Demo and Coils of the Serpent for ToS helps on AoE dps. Its easier to start off with East Ruins.

I expect you ment that you have a lvl 42 character that you are spending 37 offline levels on and do farm from 79 to 80. I strongly recommend that you rather level up from 37 to 38 and then spend levels, or wait four days to receive one more offline level so you can get straight to 80 when spending them.

Remember to replace all the ranked spells and abilities after you offline, I had too much experience with low rank mage shields, heals, etc...

AA is no god mode, if you think 80 AA points will make a huge difference, you're highly mistaken.

You won't even feel the difference frankly, and if you can't do something without those AA points, then you won't be able to do it either with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    if you can't do something without those AA points, then you won't be able to do it either with it.
    This is mostly true. 80 AA is just for kickstarting your Khitai adventures.
    protip: get hit rating before going to Khitai