Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eu server move benefits for EU players

Well even though it says the US servers are up, the authentication server seems to be down still. So don't worry US players cant play either.

Might be because of technical issues, the us server is up first. But thinking pure Money, having the LARGEST player base up first, would, in general, be a good idea. Considering the largest playerbase, and it being in their primetime... Just saying...

I didn't know all of EU had this many tears... they're crying a river, building a boat, paddling across the Atlantic to improve their latency apparently.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by adelinda View Post
    I wanted to say thank you Funcom,For the upcoming content and events.. New Game Director <3
    Yeh!She said TY for a lot Funcom for opportunity to attack there are so much newbies(noobs), she get pvp level on her ranger for such short term!

BTW, She is the attractive brunette about 30 years, with dark hair, with brown eyes, a good bust(I only imagine) and fools the heads to half Fury and you luuuucky maaan,GD-she sent to you a heart! It happens with not all, you know)
    Last edited by panterrrka; 30th May 2013 at 18:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    I didn't know all of EU had this many tears... they're crying a river, building a boat, paddling across the Atlantic to improve their latency apparently.
    I cant wait for the butthurt posts when US players can't hit **** with EU players warping around like it's star trek online.

Default Pfff.....

Quote Originally Posted by panterrrka View Post
    Yeh!She said TY for a lot Funcom for opportunity to attack there are so much newbies(noobs), she get pvp level on her ranger for such short term!

BTW, She is the attractive brunette about 30 years, with dark hair, with brown eyes, a good bust(I only imagine) and fools the heads to half Fury and you luuuucky maaan,GD-she sent to you a heart! It happens with not all, you know)
    Rly not your business how I,m look.. you're wrong imagine some of the things Pls Note: This is not a site with social content , Please try to focus on other things oki? Like* Siege,PVP* bb

Quote Originally Posted by adelinda View Post
    This is not a site with social content , Please try to focus on other things oki?
    That is why you posted <3

This thread is not going anywhere constructive.

Thread closed
    Closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12