Thread: Website Down

Default Website Down

Is the main register.ageofconan.com website down? I know the promotion ends today, but is it the last day to get the 50% extra gametime offer, or did that already end starting today?

- Binderato
    - Httassadar 80 pvp 7 tos tyranny
    - Fatherbinder 80 pvp 7 pom tyranny

All FC servers seem to be down except the game forums. I tried to log the FC page to check AoC/TSW accounts and both said wrong ID/password.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

works for me as well
    We will be Serious after death.

Works now for me as well. I was getting the "502 Bad Gateway" error earlier.

- Binderato
    - Httassadar 80 pvp 7 tos tyranny
    - Fatherbinder 80 pvp 7 pom tyranny

Per Tarib, most services will be down at some point during the 8 hour downtime. If something is down for you now, it should be back up by the time the servers go back online.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

damn, just finished getting moved, have a char at 78 with probably 10-15 free levels, any chance I can still get that bonus 40 AA's?

cant login to game/website now