Thread: BoA stack with double xp pots?

Default BoA stack with double xp pots?

Does the Blessing of Asura 100% pot stack with the normal double xp pots?

I've run them both on my characters at the same time, so yes, you can consume the BoA and a regular 100% xp pot and have both buffs running.

Just something to note though - xp will get capped - you can only gain so much per mob. So you may want to try a few mobs with only one, then try a few more with both and see if there is a difference in xp gained with only one running vs both. I can't answer that since I haven't paid attention myself.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

If Im not totally wrong.. the cap is twice as much as you would get from killing a mob same as your level, so if you want to use the 100%+100%+25%+that head+wings you would have to kill mobs 3-4ish levels below you and you will take full advantage of the xp bonuses.

On the subject of questions.. if you create a free level 50 as a premium member do you get 50 AA pts on it?
    Last edited by Dagosmanwoody; 30th May 2013 at 22:56.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagosmanwoody View Post
    On the subject of questions.. if you create a free level 50 as a premium member do you get 50 AA pts on it?
    Yes you will.

Locked as requested by the OP. Question answered.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.