Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Purple Lotus, Lachiesh Plains, Poitain, Ideas!

Default What becomes of lachiesh and poitain ? my idea

MASS GUILD PVP AREAS and Player PVP EVENTS All guilds are able to fight in certain events and get alot of loot and games like capture the skull will be guild wide ... 100 or maybe 200 players fighting in this area in the times of events and destroying other guilds totems .. this game isn't meant for pvp or happy grinding this game is a pure pvp game and in times where there is no events it becomes an area of pvp events for players with events like who gets the most kills or who gets the most items or who finds the Mods and everyone will be able to kill other people even from his guild ... the events will run daily for players and ever two days for guilds with lots of prizes ... make this game aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive

Quote Originally Posted by muhammadali View Post
    MASS GUILD PVP AREAS and Player PVP EVENTS All guilds are able to fight in certain events and get alot of loot and games like capture the skull will be guild wide ... 100 or maybe 200 players fighting in this area in the times of events and destroying other guilds totems .. this game isn't meant for pvp or happy grinding this game is a pure pvp game and in times where there is no events it becomes an area of pvp events for players with events like who gets the most kills or who gets the most items or who finds the Mods and everyone will be able to kill other people even from his guild ... the events will run daily for players and ever two days for guilds with lots of prizes ... make this game aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive
    yea, let vehl become director of these resource areas, activity should be good

It would be nice if you removed these 3 instances from game and added 3 completel new instances, fresh environments. The ideas youve for the old instances you just copy into the new instances. Weve seen enough of lashish plains etc, it would be nice with something fresh.

I want a pve version of bori so I don't have to pve for gear.

As already mentioned, player housing.

And improve the guild cities, having the same style from stygia to cimmeria just looks...boring.
    Lack of fantasy in a fantasy MMO.

And more buildings of course, like stables, skinneries, maybe a small farm with a vendor who sells new consumables.

And please let players choose and mix the styles. Not enforce it.
    Also more spots to customize or some "city manager" would be nice, where guild leaders guild employ/sack people.
    Also some quests for resources, special mobs, adding loot to the existing spawn waves and bosses, etc..

1) Player Housing. Multiple base models, potential to craft extensions.

2) Fence and raise livestock on some areas outside the current city boundaries. Potential to raise, for example, horses of good enough quality to ride. Structures made outside city walls has gradual decay and requires repair.
    (concepts borrowed from Wurm Online)

3) Random, somewhat rare roaming Elite mobs that drop lots of bling.

Get rid of the annoying "Jealous Prospectors".

Have a trader in resource zones.

Allow Statues/Centerpieces to be relocated within the Guild City without destroying them.

More Statues/Centerpieces.

A "Hard Mode" resource gathering.......(HaHa just kidding).

I'd like to see world events take place much like the world bosses. Except with hordes of enemies like, Nemedians, or the Picts, ect. I love the old world areas and it would be interesting to re-visit them such as Connalls Valley for example. So perhaps make those gathering areas suitable to that. I wouldn't mind having an option for PvP as well. For example having miniature towers/stockades to defend/attack or even a traveling type tournament style arena being hosted in those areas that players can spectate and pvp, and throw in some mounted combat too cause that's fun lol or would be.

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    I want a pve version of bori so I don't have to pve for gear.
    that is a great idea

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast