Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Purple Lotus, Lachiesh Plains, Poitain, Ideas!

Default Purple Lotus, Lachiesh Plains, Poitain, Ideas!

The question is what becomes of Purple Lotus Swamp, Lacheish Plains and Poitain when we remove the crafting missions? These are areas of rich potential and plenty of space for enjoyable activities.

As the Gd asked us to do in the announcement. Here are some of my ideas for the zones.

King of the Hill open world combat systems. Each point will move after a time of owning the hill. This isn't just pvp, but also raid encounters "much like the 5 year anniversary boss's" They attack you in the middle of defending. Putting your foes, instantly on your side to get past the boss who wants to destroy all of you.

This will make the pvp system in the game, attract pve'rs aswell. It could drop pvp gear/pve gear/what ever.

Just an idea!
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

I think they should expand on the things guilds can decorate/build in and around their guild cities.

Maybe we could build pens and breed creatures for particular resources

....or at the very least build more statues, plant trees, make gardens

yep more statues buildings housing you can learn there would be nice
    also

-new learnable gathering-techniques in the cities

-obtainable guildcity designs like khitai turan and so on

-increase the area of guildcities + new locations for decoration especially the centerpieces 7 aren't enough for us

-very imortant!!!!! change the way how instances work there, they reset to fast
    1 minigame and its resetted to 0

-waymarkers to show the owner of the guildcity would be awesome

-jealous Prospector and the mini-bosses drop way too much leather also the bosses drop same amount of copper wich schould be a little higher + sometimes they drop rare resource clear quartz why not the others?

-we miss also a khitai based gathering-playfield next to ng or chosain maybe?!

-scaleable decorations would be awesome for example sculpture on centerpiece or some centerpiece build as a smaller version
    regards
    Last edited by smacpro; 30th May 2013 at 17:30.

Dude, Player housing in the instance would be SICK! Great idea!
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Since it was in the GD Letter to discuss this, I'm gonna give this thread a sticky so it doesn't get lost in the mix of other discussions.

I'd like to place a few posting guidelines though (similar to the Suggestions Thread) so we keep this on topic to what you'd like to be seen done with the current resource gathering zones.

When posting in this thread:

• Suggestions have to be SHORT and PRECISE. Anything exceeding two lines / sentences is usually drifting off.
    • Each and any suggestion is welcome, as long as they stay on topic and sane.
    • Starting discussions about other player's suggestions won't be tolerated.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Two words: Player Housing.
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

My Suggestions :

* Seperate contents for gathering areas as PvE and PvP servers. For PvE server; bosses or NPC armies could attack to Guild Cities. For PvP server; Players could attack to Guild Cities.

* Guilds should adjust attack time which other players or NPC's can attack. And everbody can see these open attack time like siege calender.

NO pve sieges or anything. More pvp content is needed, and the resouce areas are perfect. Drunken brawling (noted on box and still not implemented), tower sieges in resource area (pvp), free for all hour long death match, team death match, naked death match, etc.

So many pvp ideas that if you want a siege, attack someone, not wait for mobs. My opinion.

Player housing.

Steal some neat ideas from Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest 2, Rift (awesome housing system there!) and Skyrim.

This could easily be implemented into AoC. There are several ways of imagining oneself player housing in AoC. The best I can think of is open world housing, but instanced (aka guild cities) would work too. You could even make housing an integrated part of a PvP system. Grab some ideas from Darkfall (and polish them). Let us build our own houses (or rent apartments from housing NPCs, or buy ready-made houses from the in-game shop), let us create furniture and decorations (this also goes for guild cities), but on top of this you could sell tons of these items in the in-game shop (many of us are ready to burn money on this, like so: http://www.geekzenith.com/wp-content...-my-money.jpeg). Let said player houses be attackable in a PvP setting, i.e. let us fight each other and break down each other's doors. Maybe we can hire some NPCs as house guards, if we don't have an army of in-game players at disposal to defend our home.
    Last edited by Grizzly; 4th June 2013 at 23:39. Reason: Cleaned up post to keep inline with thread guideline.
    Chopping heads since the 17th of May 2008
    -----
    Not a single offline level spent. 560 and increasing

1.) World PvP bosses as Craig Morrison suggested doing before he left.

2.) Some type of open world objective system (not a half-assed system like bori)
    Last edited by Dagosmanwoody; 30th May 2013 at 19:07.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast