Thread: Is Advance Riding Training going to be changed?

Default Is Advance Riding Training going to be changed?

It was always overpriced in-game. It still scares old players, imagine new ones..
    In the Item Shop it cost 10€ per character? That is too much expensive.

And yes, I want one, but to give 10€ for one char alone is just unwanted.
    .. Steady! We have not fled, we are not beaten, and even should they throw us in chains, we are there, and shall remain! And victory will be ours.. And whether we are alive or not when that goal is reached, our programme will be alive; it will reign in the world of a barbarian mankind. Yes, in spite of everything.

Server Merge: Kepha, now Kephaofcrom (still waiting for that Kepha "unknown character", "character doesn't exist" to log in).

A lot of things in the item shop are overpriced. It should not cost 7 US dollars for a regular horse for example.

I'd be happy to help revamp your pricing schedule Funcom.

Seconded, I'd spend way more on the item shop if things were more fairly priced.

It is crystal clear that Funcom has no idea how to manage it's own Item Shop compared to in game costs. Like for example, it costs 440 Funcom Points currently for Exotic Riding, yet in game it costs 20 gold. But then you look at re-feating your character, it costs 1000 Funcom Points to do it ONCE, and yet it only costs 1 gold in game. It'd be really nice if a lot of the costs in game went down, as well as the item shop becoming more reasonable on certain items like Advance Riding.

I think this is only because they didn't take into account the new gear as compared to the crafted gear. The distance in power is huge, so that ruined aoc economy.

considering you can use vet tokens, or pay 50g, I don't think it's really that bad. Sure, it could be cheaper but it's supposed to be something you have to strive for - not just a gimme at level 80.

The fact that you can buy it on the store at all is just a cash grab from people with more money than sense, which I think people should be alright with. They do need to make money after all, why not do it in a way that doesn't really disrupt the game and targets the wealthier players. 50g is not a lot of money to a long-term player, and personally I've got 20g saved up towards it on my relatively new 80 that i've barely done anything with yet.

40 vet tokens is also not a huge amount to long term players.

So right now, it's a bit of a challenge for new players and easily obtainable to experienced players. IF you're a new player, you are probably not too bothered by missing out on it for a while since you don't even know what it's like to have it. I find my regular speed is just fine while I wait to save up for it.

I agree, it should not be just expected as a gimme. I really am not happy with what they did with the tiger and wolf mounts. they made them super easy to get outside the factions. they used to be a badge of honor saying 'i got this on my own'. now all you see are storebought tigers and wolves. and they are just as fast as the regular mounts. (i think this is BS) then, they stripped the wolf of its +400 stam regen. they should have applied it as sprint regen with the stam/sprint change and made the faction tiger mount faster again..

It would cost me less real life money to buy gold from on of those questionable sites and then buy the item ingame. As an additional bonus i would then be able to send said gold to another toon and buy on there as well.

FC please revamp your store costs.