Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Additional AA pts...

Quote Originally Posted by Buyten View Post
    Yep, can confirm that guildies got 40 AA points on all their characters on account. Lvl 5, 32, 54 or 80. As long as they had a lvl 80 char on account, all chars got 40 aa each.
    Yes, all characters get 40aa each, you just can't use them until level 20, :-P ...

Poor, poor demo... forever level 1 and stranded on Tortage Beach. (I only have her because I want to say I have 1 of every class, LOL).
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

damm this sucks, Ive been moving most of the month and getting all settled in, my highest char was 78, which I auto leveled to 80, so basically I am **** outta luck?

Quote Originally Posted by Metuur View Post
    damm this sucks, Ive been moving most of the month and getting all settled in, my highest char was 78, which I auto leveled to 80, so basically I am **** outta luck?
    bad luck mate, but you can't win them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Metuur View Post
    If any consolidation, if you like the character and play it actively, it won't take long for earning the same amount of AA. I got the 40 points on my Hox, just a shame that I needed 50 for rank 5 Enslaving Fire.

When do the other 40 pts get applied again? My mains don't need them, but all my level 80 alts sure could use the boost

Honestly, I think this would be a great incentive to use in future "Come back to AOC" deals. "Resubscribe today and receive an AA point per level for all your characters!" Maybe do it every few months. Something to think about Joel. Personally, I'm resubbing anyway, but I can see this being way better incentive than what's been given in the past, free game time aside of course.

Good job

My main, my BS didn't receive the 40 AA points and was quite disappoint when all my other 80s got the free 40 AA points. Not that i need them on my BS since my AA tree is 90% done.
    Keella - LvL 80 BS - PvP 10.50 (Main)
    Lexxiia - LvL 80 Ranger - PvP 7.68 (2nd Main)
    Sskylla - LvL 80 Sin - PvP 4.55 (1st Alt)
    Lexxaa - LvL 80 Conq - PvP 4.20 (2nd Alt)
    Esteell - LvL 80 HoX - PvP 2.05 (3rd Alt)

Quote Originally Posted by Azmith View Post
    When do the other 40 pts get applied again? My mains don't need them, but all my level 80 alts sure could use the boost
    50 days after the first round, so that should probably be around July 18th.

lol Crap i decided to come back a day late. updated my account on the 31 without even knowing about this deal, ohwell i get the 40 in a month or two

Quote Originally Posted by Azmith View Post
    "Resubscribe today and receive an AA point per level for all your characters!"
    That would only scare a lot of people away. Progression attracts, not gifts.
    Level 1 characters are getting 80 AA points, 80 while levelling, plus some from doing tasks... Is there a chance to revert those annoyingly gifted points?

Bad move, Funcom.
    Last edited by Lakishta; 3rd June 2013 at 09:56.