Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition: Keep world bosses ingame!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    More about this in my upcoming letter!

Great! The event was a lot of fun, and it would be a pitty to have to wait 5 years for the next time.

(Notice I already take it as a promise, after all what you said doesn't EXCLUDE bosses being permanent.)

nice! keep them coming (just change timer and loot plz..^^)

Quote Originally Posted by Jovana View Post
    Nusquam is awesome, i think he will do great things for Age of Conan, at least i hope he will ^^.
    I couldn't agree more.

Not only is the game amazing, and getting better by the day, but it now has a director that obviously cares a great deal about his customers.

/not signed.

1. The bosses have almost no tactics.
    2. The reward is too high.
    3. The experience gained does not vary with level. Exploits occur.

Just get that stupid Kraken off of Khemi and it's golden. Hub zones can't handle this pressure. Also put a giant red announcement (like server shutdowns) when one of these things are about to appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    More about this in my upcoming letter!
    Anyway if you want do this in future just block on all bosses goad and dread shadow, a bit sadly tanking when every 30s someone use goad... qq
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    I also started to think that those World Bosses were not as bad idea... keep them +1

Some PvP reward at least very good buff potions on PvP servers so we got something to fight for....
    Haha, memories, memories : http://forums-eu.ageofconan.com/show...ght=world+boss

Haven't tried them but everything making playing outdoors instead of indoors only is good for PvP in my opinion.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Rewards are too high? It's t1 and t2 lol. How is that a too high reward?

You say there is no tactic to killing the bosses? Try killing the boss with about 12 people ganking the raid at the sametime.

The world bosses are amazing. A guy got his barb axe after four years of waiting for it on a drop. On my BS, i have 28 simple relic 2's and I've been waiting for the t2 blunt forever (still waiting). The bosses give me an opportunity to get it.

How about they only spawn in the weekends?

Poor loot table, where is my 1he for conq ? qq
    We will be Serious after death.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast