Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition: Keep world bosses ingame!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    Yhea, I'm not against the idea of keeping them; and if it's kept, it should obviously spawn far less frequently.

As there's 5 bosses, "once a month" would mean more or less one boss/week. This might sounds neat, but I think it might be in reality a bit too scarce.
    I wasn't being *TOO* literal. I just don't want the boss spawns to be so frequent that they get annoying, or infrequent either.

For me, it's not about the loot (except for social gear) since I rarely play my 30 something alts - thanks to Khitai. It's more about the excitement and the community, :-).

Also, in response to Joel ~ Sweet, now I am looking forward to your next letter.

I've been feeling heard by our Creative Director, that is so awesome ^.~.
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

This was indeed a very welcome event, something never before seen in AoC and sparked so much activity in the servers. It was a blast running around Hyborea chasing down beasties, seeing global booming with comments and expectations of the new monsters whereabouts.

This was, by far, the biggest community event I've ever withnessed in this game. Even the social event that happened when RotGS came out was outshined by this celebration. A party to remember!

Add that to the willingness of the GD to listen to the players pleas and provide all those bonus things, I think a great spark of hope has arisen in the AoC community. Great Job Joel! Keep this good game running!

Long live Conan!

T1 and T2 gear should stay in those raids. World bosses should drop other purple gear (t1 and t2 level accessories would be great!). I would love to see them stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcopthes View Post
    as long as they are giving t1 t2 rewards they can spawn quite often. If you have limited time for game you wont even see this bosses if they spawn 10x a week only
    I (personnaly) don't have specially a limited game time outside my work because I'm a lazy ass which like to play a lot. But that's another question

But we were just saying they would have to find a good balance between "ho gods not again, this things are like stray cat, please neuter them" and "What ? There's was a boss ? Ho, too bad I missed it, I guess I will have to wait another year"

Quote Originally Posted by Almuryc View Post
    T1 and T2 gear should stay in those raids. World bosses should drop other purple gear (t1 and t2 level accessories would be great!). I would love to see them stay.
    At the very least, I think they shouldn't drop the full T1/T2 set (they don't do it for now and it's fine). It should be made to have like one or piece to gear up a bit the newbie or the fresh alt, not the replace the Raid. T1 / T2 should be irreplaceable for the new player to learn a bit your role/place/class in raid.
    Last edited by Jaedelyia; 27th May 2013 at 16:18.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    More about this in my upcoming letter!
    Whatever the details will be (or if something will come at all): You're the man! At least, somebody is listening.

Wish we can also have events like player vs player mini open world sieges like that as well. As in RP event where one side attacks conan's castle and the other side defend, then when it finishes npc conan comes out and just wreck **** to finish the battle. It could be aided by npc during the battle like DOTA type spawns, and it could happen in variety of settings in this vast universe.

I want world bosses like the Event bosses as a normal Content with larger respawntimes.

They enjoy many many Player.

The Instances with the Event bosses are always full on Mitra, many Player must wait to the next Event boss.

Here as well to see :

http://www.abload.de/browseGallery.p...13-05mkuu8.jpg
    Last edited by Mondmeister; 27th May 2013 at 16:43.

Nusquam is awesome, i think he will do great things for Age of Conan, at least i hope he will ^^.

Well we really gotta tune down the frequency by a lot, ut keeping this stuff is great news.

Popular stuff! Sad to hear that tyranny has issues with it. Croms been crazy on the events

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast