Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition: Keep world bosses ingame!

Default Petition: Keep world bosses ingame!

Since it would only take some small adjustments to make them viable permanent content, why let this opportunity go to waste?
    Newbies get some nice starting gear, veterans get vanity stuff, PvPers get outdoor PvP.. everyone's happy.

/signed

I also started to think that those World Bosses were not as bad idea... keep them +1

Some PvP reward at least very good buff potions on PvP servers so we got something to fight for....
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Love the world boss events, it fosters a sense of community. I would keep them too - just make them less frequent so they don't get annoying (which was the problem with RIFT), ^.~. Perhaps something like once a month would be great.
    ~*~ A real life Bear Shaman ~*~
    ~*~ ,,,>^O.O^<,,, Cimmerian women have claws like cats! ,,,>^O.O^<,,, ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by splitends View Post
    Love the world boss events, it fosters a sense of community. I would keep them too - just make them less frequent so they don't get annoying (which was the problem with RIFT), ^.~. Perhaps something like once a month would be great.
    signed of course

Funcom

More about this in my upcoming letter!

Only plz, instead sooo many social pots just add something else - even 4h 80lvl food is better...
    Or instead making items from shop available for price 0 - let world boss drop this items.

/unsigned
    too many ppl, too much lag, ganking paradise for ranged classes. open world pvp will never work in this game with this engine, fix social pvp aspect in minigames instead. Dunno how it works in pve server, but i guess lag spikes 24/7 as well.
    Last edited by Sarcopthes; 27th May 2013 at 20:38.

Quote Originally Posted by splitends View Post
    Yhea, I'm not against the idea of keeping them; and if it's kept, it should obviously spawn far less frequently.

As there's 5 bosses, "once a month" would mean more or less one boss/week. This might sounds neat, but I think it might be in reality a bit too scarce. Well, it obviously a personal opinion, but still. You have to keep in mind than a "once a week spawn" does not mean "YOU will see the spawn them once a week". If you consider than the spawn time is randomized, and the fact that you aren't playing 24h a day, and that some day you aren't able to play for X reasons, you will probably see a boss like once every 20-30 days or something. Which might is a bit scarce, imo.

If they make the spawn frequent enough so the average player witness them like once (one boss, not 5) a week, I think it would be fun, while keeping this little "special feeling" it have.

If you make the spawn too frequent, it will bore people. "Crom, not again, it's like finding a dragon under every rock". I want them to be rare boss, not Morrowind cliffracer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    Yhea, I'm not against the idea of keeping them; and if it's kept, it should obviously spawn far less frequently.

As there's 5 bosses, "once a month" would mean more or less one boss/week. This might sounds neat, but I think it might be in reality a bit too scarce. Well, it obviously a personal opinion, but still. You have to keep in mind than a "once a week spawn" does not mean "YOU will see the spawn them once a week". If you consider than the spawn time is randomized, and the fact that you aren't playing 24h a day, and that some day you aren't able to play for X reasons, you will probably see a boss like once every 20-30 days or something. Which might is a bit scarce, imo.

If they make the spawn frequent enough so the average player witness them like once (one boss, not 5) a week, I think it would be fun, while keeping this little "special feeling" it have.

If you make the spawn too frequent, it will bore people. "Crom, not again, it's like finding a dragon under every rock". I want them to be rare boss, not Morrowind cliffracer.
    as long as they are giving t1 t2 rewards they can spawn quite often. If you have limited time for game you wont even see this bosses if they spawn 10x a week only

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast