Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition: Keep world bosses ingame!

It really has been and still is for some hours, EPIC fun! You should try it Vali, you got access to it all on f2p during the anniversary.

One thing that could have been slightly better and something to consider if it is made more permanent. Reward people for participating, also if they happen to get ganked. It is so easy to grief people in a mass fight, its fine but please reward everyone for participating, also the victims!!

Also, make an overflow quest journal as we got one for rewards when inventory is full. Many people missed out on rewards because their journal was filled.
    Last edited by Foxcat; 27th May 2013 at 18:22.

/signed it brings people together and makes for some great open world pvp
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

+1, for pve it's community breed, and in pvp comes out the real potential

also sighted drunk in the skies of

- DRAGON'S PROPHET -

They need to keep world bosses but not like this. Put them in each borderland area create some other epic loot that would be like T1.5, almost comparable to T2 but with upgraded crit, crit chance, and hit rating like Khitia gear but slightly not as good.

Putting them out there will allow PvP for PvE for both rulesets and allows both sides to take part in something that is equally fun to PvE and protect or attack PvP.

Giving gear almost comparable to K6 gear will allow people who don't always focus on PvE to get decent enough PvE gear while doing some PvP.

Everyone wins
    Doomsayer 2008

/absolutely signed!

Few tweaks that are mentioned by some other people here are needed tho.

Seeing the huge popularity of the new world bosses I absolutely agree to keep these bosses in the game after the event ends.

The spawning time should indeed be less frequent, but make notification to the whole server that a boss has been sighted (location can be kept secret, so it needs to be found)

Over time new stuff can be added to the loot table to balance the amounts of people farming/pvping.

Rewards like under the events here are too high. Quite sure Funcom are adjusting if they want to add this to the live servers permanently.

I think this was both a celebration of 5 years, and a benchmark of the new servers. Most likely there was a reason why the move was done before the anniversary EU server lagged enormously in sieges 48v48, while we only had a few instance crashes with full instances all weekend. Not sure what max number of players in one instance is but it was _crowded_!

I have not seen this bright on the future of this game for a long time!

Honestly, I see currently more potential in the PvP world bosses than before with the current mechanics. Just don't make the spawns too common and the rewards decent enough to keep people attracted

If you do this in any way/shape/form, please create unique creatures. Do not use copies of current in-game bosses.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast