Thread: Exactly how long until cut off for lvl 80?

Default Exactly how long until cut off for lvl 80?

The announcement says EOD of the 29th, but what time zone is that? Do we have until the downtime (9AM EDT on the 30th), or until midnight EDT/PDT/etc?

My 74 and 76 are probably just royally hosed here (recent sub so cant do much with offlines) anyway but if anyone more official sees this, I'd like to know for sure. Thanks.

Yea I was kind of curious if it was in the evening for the EU players, or in the evening for the US players. Wasn't clarified, so not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by PutchPT View Post

This doesn't address the question if you don't have a base time with a time zone... Only the downtime has that, not the offer letter, hence the question (and while I wish the answer was "through the weekend so you can make it") I'm just looking for something to try to hit or else give up after.

I would assume you have up to the servers go down tomorrow.

Hope so. Ignored one toon but got the other to 80 just after midnight PDT so will find out if that is good enough.

Being that Tarib clarified this here, I'm shutting this thread down. No further reason to discuss.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.