Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sharengen PvP montage

unless you wanted to trigger epileptic seizure in viewers I have no idea what came to your head to use that effect :X

edit: just to be fair - the vid is entertaining, but the effect is unbearable
    Last edited by Slith; 27th May 2013 at 11:24.
    Retired

"Remove foliage around character" in settings works great for Jhebbal Sag

Quote Originally Posted by S4Char1n View Post
    "Remove foliage around character" in settings works great for Jhebbal Sag
    actually "remove foliage around the player" works only at the begging of the js minigame as you play it stops working and you cant see your player in many areas in the map. This is really annoying especially for melee classes.

The video was really entertaining so +1 for me

but I really want to see sins dww and gb removed from the trees they should give a buff or something.
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Lutheor - Herald Of Xotli
    Destiny

"Now you see me, now you don't"

Hehe, it was kinda flashy video.
    I enjoyed watching it.

lol crom pvp > wtf?!?!?!

heh that barb on first few moments real gimp ... since barb eats sin faster then anything else,

you ofc are insta clicker one step kind of dude and sic! dont know how to use miasmas ... lOl!

but yeah have fun you can only really minigame on crom so you feel overpowered while playing sin - since ppl on mini running moslty on cds and pretty much you can have heal also

all the time your favourite lets call it serving meal is dww and gb - pathetic but gl

The comments in this thread are just rude. Apart from stupid flashy effect on the video it's very real pvp. Yes people do miss combos, and yes DWW+GB is effective even if cheesy (it's not like his opponents are not using THEIR cheese).

And the guy is not claiming to be best assassin ever, he just made a video, shared it with us and contributed to the AOC community in more meanigful way than than most jacka$$es commenting here.

This creativity needs to be encouraged, if he gets some good pointers next time he will make a better video. Instead he got crapped on and most likely won't post anything here anymore. Mission acomplished everyone.
    Retired

And good beer goes to Slith! Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    The comments in this thread are just rude. Apart from stupid flashy effect on the video it's very real pvp. Yes people do miss combos, and yes DWW+GB is effective even if cheesy (it's not like his opponents are not using THEIR cheese).

And the guy is not claiming to be best assassin ever, he just made a video, shared it with us and contributed to the AOC community in more meanigful way than than most jacka$$es commenting here.

This creativity needs to be encouraged, if he gets some good pointers next time he will make a better video. Instead he got crapped on and most likely won't post anything here anymore. Mission acomplished everyone.
    +alot to you

i liked the vid as well in overall, would be even better without that flashy effect for sure.
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast