Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to make T3,5 relevant again?

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    Basically, same here. I don't even care about the loot as I'm T4-ed out already, I just wouldn't mind finishing all the content out there.
    Geared necro and conq ready to go!

Begging on forums to carried through T3.5?

Stop doing T4 and getting those 6th alts full T4 for a few weeks and do it... it's not hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Herath13 View Post
    Begging on forums to carried through T3.5?

Stop doing T4 and getting those 6th alts full T4 for a few weeks and do it... it's not hard.
    Carried thru T3.5?

I think not, I've already spent the time and killed Archfiend and Zaal. And I'm sure my toons can stack up just fine with any others when it comes to raid contribution.

Personally, if I don't see a dead Bat I could care less, but would still like to cross it off the to do list.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Geared necro and conq ready to go!
    In game name?

i realy think this guy is on the mark what should be changed in erlic.
    http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=58589

main problem with erlic is the efford vs reward is negative.

despite realy nice encounters with exception of issues already reported on bat, the rewards pale considering most of t4 is easier and more rewarding.

same goes for lurker encounter rewards vs efford make it unrewarding.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

on Tyranny, 4 people is considered a zerg. A guild with 8 people online at once is a zerg guild.

How to make t3.5 relevant, make it a solo dungen.

I'd love to see Bat also, since we have killed the first 2 bosses. I have a full T4 (1 piece short of 2 full sets) Guard and almost full T4 ToS.

My Deutsch is a bit rusty, but I'd join a German raiding team or English just to see Bat killed.. i dont care about the loot, just want to check it off.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Good to hear! A few weeks ago, we wanted to launch another T3.5-Alliance as well but failed We could gather about 18 people for about 2-3 weeks but we were always missing at least one group so we had to cancel every T3.5 raid in the end.

Waiting for the merge ...
    Defon (Guard)
    Nejoo (Guard) Areana (DT) Willamus (Conq)
    Ichkruchka (Demo) Defina (Necro) Defhid (HoX)
    Sagittaa (Ranger) Phaictan (Sin) Alunn (Barb)
    Defure (BS) Deforia (PoM) Nutiaret (ToS)

Yeah I've never seen t3.5 but I would love to.
    Pontuz - HoX
    Ponthus - Demo
    Pondtus - DT
    + plenty of alts like everyone else

How to make T3.5 relevant ?

Go there for something else than playin for the loot maybe, puttin incentive at beein the super duper PvE guild able to down it + lurker of the treshold in not even let's say, 2 hours and a half, farm the **** out of everything to have all the skins you can gather in game ?

That sound enough for me tbh

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast