Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to make T3,5 relevant again?

The most Reasonable solution for Turan what would sell that place would be to simple make a 12 man version of it. with less loot per boss sure.

I actually think 12 man instances would be a really good enabler for smaller guild ( that are getting smaller) it would be sorts of raid preparations.

(and also to sell the full fort set for tokens for teh vanity)

Always nice to see people are thinking about T3.5.

I've said enough on the topic in the TL thread mentioned before, but let me note a few considerations here:

- The major problem with T3.5 is, in my eyes, the buggy Bat of Nergal, the amount of trash, and perhaps some minor inconveniences.

- Minor loot buffs (e.g. a dragon tear from the Bat) may be reasonable, but do not at all respond to the reasons why this instance is hardly played by anyone. I have to say, unfortunately, it seems to be abandoned right now on Mitra, I'd guess it is similar on Crom.

- The Boss encounters are really well designed and enjoyed by players - except for the bugs and described issues. Nerfs or scaling down to 12 players etc. would very likely break the design and balancing, and may simply trade pest against cholera.

- If you make a suggestion for T3.5, consider to state your experience with the instance. In particular, have you cleared it several times? Have you participated in the (very tough) learning phase of a raid new to the bosses?

Cheers&Hopes

A good productive discussion developed here:
    http://forums-tl.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=58589

Add enchantment slot on raid stuff and make enchantment only drop on T3.5

Less trashs is a good idea too but raid 12 will cost too much in development (archifielon with 12 players need a complete change, Bat too)

Yes, It's a shame that t3.5 failed. I've never been there. And I dont know any guild which is doing a weekly raid there (if you know one please tell I would love see the instance). I think the problem is not t3.5 I think the problem is T4. It's a big error that T4 can be done without the gear of t3.5. If people can gear their chars in kithai and, with the help of their guild, jump straight to T4... T3.5 will be empty forever.
    Even T3 is becoming a "waist of time" It took me around 4 months getting 3 peaces of Black dragons and I have 2 peaces of T4 before raiding there only 2 weeks(im not talking about memory cloud im talking about 3 first bosses). Maybe Ive been extrordinary lucky but I dont think so.

T4 is easier than Turan.

I prefer Turan but most likely won't see inside it for a while now that we are Zodiac.

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    I think the problem is not t3.5 I think the problem is T4. It's a big error that T4 can be done without the gear of t3.5. If people can gear their chars in kithai and, with the help of their guild, jump straight to T4... T3.5 will be empty forever.
    T4 (at least the first 2 bosses) actually came out before T3.5. I'm not sure why Funcom decided to move backwards and create the half tier instead of making Turan like an alternate T4.

They could take the easy route - make the t3,5 loot exactly like t4 but wit its unique looks.

But I like pairing it with Cetriss for a new t5.

That said, the temple is awesome. The interior design is breathtaking, as is most of the Turan content.
    With fond memories of Corinthia RP-PvP...

Our Turan activity has fallen asleep a couple of weeks ago, for various reasons.

No promises, but I could image we start it again when the summer is over and the servers are merged (summer is a bad raiding time, too much beautiful things to do otherwise, so we reduce raiding activity temporarily).
    Perhaps we'll take in some international players, though we're a german raid group. We'll see. Might be fun.

Oh and basically it would be for the great encounters, not for the loot really.

Having never finished T3.5 (we did Archfiend and Zaal), I'd like to kill the Bat someday.

So if there are any EU guilds that wouldn't mind a tag along on one of their T3.5 raids whenever the servers merge, I'd like to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Having never finished T3.5 (we did Archfiend and Zaal), I'd like to kill the Bat someday.

So if there are any EU guilds that wouldn't mind a tag along on one of their T3.5 raids whenever the servers merge, I'd like to go.
    Basically, same here. I don't even care about the loot as I'm T4-ed out already, I just wouldn't mind finishing all the content out there.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast