Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: BS pvp build

Be proactive, that's the secret behind the whole BS class anyway since it has few instant casts and no instant burst either.

BS bubble is great (120 sec CD only) even though it's not instant like loltanks. It's not a panic button (like is the case for soldiers) but a tool that you should use smartly.
    Last edited by kalston; 15th January 2014 at 09:24.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

BS bubble have many functions

- keep your live
    - time for hp regen + heal burst
    - dmg burst for fast kill
    - stop enemy dmg burst
    - etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    Be proactive, that's the secret behind the whole BS class anyway since it has few instant casts and no instant burst either.

BS bubble is great (120 sec CD only) even though it's not instant like loltanks. It's not a panic button (like is the case for soldiers) but a tool that you should use smartly.
    Lets not forget the opness of Enrage buff after IH ends.its insane weapond dmg buff , when combined with RoA and ER it does insane dmg even with 1 step combos.
    Шторм-кнут

I agree with what's been said here.

If you use Ironhide to get away it means you've lost already. Use it to put pressure before it's too late.
    Sure in many 1v1 or 1v2 situations it can be really clutch, but in a teamfight perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    Lets not forget the opness of Enrage buff after IH ends.its insane weapond dmg buff , when combined with RoA and ER it does insane dmg even with 1 step combos.
    Haha, yeah especially if people around you in zerg (I guess 90% of player population) don't care if you have bubble up or not, they will still be stuck to you and buff your weapon dmg hitting your bubble, not wondering why hp is not changing :P And if you do this with 40% hp left all the known sins like Talir and rangers dare to come out of hide and give you more power, haha.

Really in some situations I'd love to have a bubble, but let me reflect... the last time I was playing with bubble is about 6 months ago, even this is already a big change for me and I guess at beginning always when I wanna hit my so loved bewilder I will spam my bubble instead^^

I am wondering if using IH-spec instead of muti really has such a big impact on kills. I think Hadrielz is using IH-spec and is still doing lots of kills and gives a shitload of dmg. hmm... IH spec...
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Hey Shamys

This is the muti spec which I usually use:

http://goo.gl/Z99XZ1

Yesterday I was running around with Ih-spec again after a long time and yeah, also with bubble spec you can gain a lot of kills and somehow you always feel a little saver, hehe^^ My ih-spec, nothing special: http://goo.gl/GFeKW
    Last edited by Bendowill; 16th January 2014 at 07:37.
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

I have vison.

This build:
    http://goo.gl/WBM4k4

This gear:
    Only pvp (no belt)

This AA:
    dec.+pres./cc break+SF/vision of sky (no FG+UB!)

BS dots on IB => muti+claws of the reaper(weapon dmg bonus)+vison of sky (nice weapon dmg bonus) => nice dmg on dots

CA 4,3 (main rotation) + CA 1,2 for very fast debbufs.

It is a good or stupid idea?

I see a lot of you don't feat crushed bones and crushed organs. Is the dots increase not worth the points?

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgaarr View Post
    I see a lot of you don't feat crushed bones and crushed organs. Is the dots increase not worth the points?
    It's simple. Crushed organs or stone hide You don't have bubble. Stone hide is great skill for pvp.

But you can feated full dps, it's your choice.

11d3b21c3b2803bc403b6003cb7e3b2e23b1523b3443b6c83b 9853b7923b40e3b4703b4d83bb143a9843b7303b3aa3ae343a f5c3aab03ad6a3ae943bbdc3b7f43ad083afc43adcc

That is the best Bear Shaman Bubble build. Used for survivability and sneaky DPS.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast