Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: BS pvp build

A level 30 build?
    I don't make points I make dents.

what do you think about this one? , especially for premades (could be nice debuff build)

http://joharaoc.eu/feat?link=v3_11d3...cb1c3adcc3b1b4

Any idea of the real use of SLAUGHTER ?
    The armor penetration seems nice on the paper, but is it efficient IG ?

dont have a clue but companion spirit and booming roar sounds cool, never been using it though

Balance of Nature is very underrated. 2/5 is nice and extends sprinting by quite a bit, 5/5 means you will never run out of energy as long as you keep your heals up. This is a huge boost to mobility for your whole team, although hard to measure. Support and debuff builds should always go 5/5 BoN, imo.
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

BoN has been really dispised by skilled BS.
    However, I have it in my feat and it is a really good improvment and support skill when it comes to kiting or running.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAKALL View Post
    BoN has been really dispised by skilled BS.
    However, I have it in my feat and it is a really good improvment and support skill when it comes to kiting or running.
    Why do you say despised?

Maybe teh word was a bit strong, but as I was posting previously and got advices from what I really think to be good players, this skill was not worth the points and the bonus given was so few that it was less interesting than the one given by Renewal.
    So in the templates they were going 2/5 and 5/5 on the 2 main skill's columns.

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    Premade build
    http://goo.gl/1rnLPS
    interesting one, but not sure about lack of rune of grounding and generally almost no offensive tools, no stone hide and few other things. could be nice support though, need to try it
    Last edited by Sarcopthes; 9th February 2014 at 15:34.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast