Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Funcom why you do this ?

Its a good change. I expertice point for every level is natural and gives new players a chance to catch up. Vets already have the AA but some might get caught in the middle , too bad but unavoidable.

Guys you don't have nothing better to do than whining on forum?
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    For lvl80s i already said, it is just a slight (and could be treated as "bad luck"), since sooner or later they can get the AAs, if premium. But for low levels it is a real problem. And as a lure to resub it is not minor, imo. If you are already having fun, of course you will not have a problem. I also have the customers in mind, who are unsure, if they should sub or not sub (for whatever reason). The "the game is nice ...but" crowd.
    I'm not sure how many players really focus on low level PvP. And in any case, if you really want to have the AA advantage, it is easy to level a new toon to level 39 or 59 (the popular PvP brackets, in my experience fewer people actually do level 79 pvp since it is so damn close to 80). So the issue, if any, is minor.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    I already said, the script to give AA on levelling was a step in the right direction (though it will add certain inbalance between f2p and subs).
    As I have argued above, the imbalance between F2P and subs is more of an issue. Free AAs are much more relevant to new players than to existing subscribers, yet the new system helps subscribers much more than it does new players.
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Ok so let's see...
    80 points, that amounts to getting, say, Pressing Strikes to 5?
    Big deal...
    My main alts:
    Cylien Assassin - Whirlwind of death. As in dies a LOT
    Scythie Conqueror - And Petal her mammoth
    Karalee Guardian - "My sergeant says an army marches on it's belly. But I ain't never seen that! "Shakes her head vigorously"

Shameless self promotion
    http://www.reverbnation.com/charkoalmusic

Maybe its not a big deal for vet, but for players who started to play recently its big.
    Im started to play few weaks ago, got a 80-lvl char before announcement, and this hard for me received at least one AA point per day :<

Quote Originally Posted by Sinwa View Post
    and this hard for me received at least one AA point per day :<
    Then you are doing something wrong.
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    Guys you don't have nothing better to do than whining on forum?
    You have nothing better to do than read it?

Just sayin'...

Since we have an official announcement here, I'll be closing this one down.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456