Thread: Did they merge servers

Default Did they merge servers

Did they merge servers >>???

not yet, we gotta wait couple more days (or weeks, or months, or whatever xD)

Quote Originally Posted by muhammadali View Post
    Did they merge servers >>???
    Why would they do that? Population on server isn't so bad, wait to the end of the year or beginning next year.
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    Why would they do that? Population on server isn't so bad, wait to the end of the year or beginning next year.
    Then what is low population for you? May i ask?
    My few last months i played on Crom (Believed to be biggest server) and it was not populated at all.

Quote Originally Posted by darknessjw View Post
    Then what is low population for you? May i ask?
    My few last months i played on Crom (Believed to be biggest server) and it was not populated at all.
    What? Crom is very well populated and even last night past the midnight there were so many people killing the event bosses that it was horrible slideshow. If you are talking about population in pvp things i have no idea on how it is as i don't play pvp (no revards in it) but as crom is pve server one would think people who do play pvp would be on another server.

the point is pvp is a main aspect of this game and it needs to be focused onmy developers to save this game

Tbh. Most of the qq about low pop on crom is made my pvp'ers. they tend to forget mentioning that pop is low for mini games on crom...
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Server merge-the forgotten thread, in fact, so stop whinning, they moved servers to save some money, nothing more.
    Last edited by Radek87; 25th May 2013 at 13:15.
    We will be Serious after death.

Read the Game Director's Letter for information on server moves and merges.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Hope they merge the servers soon. Tyranny is dead during my play time.