Thread: Seriously

Default Seriously

Latency, thats our 5th anniversary gift...

If you go to your Interface Options menu and under Nametags, turn off everyone around yours information about their heads, your latency will go down again.
    Last edited by Deathsader; 24th May 2013 at 23:43.

Yeah, he used the wrong terminology. He meant to say your fps (frames per second) will go up when you turn all player nametags/levels/guild info off. This game doesn't efficiently draw that text.

Other than lag spikes to 500-800 ever few min my ping as gone down. I logged in today after a while to see the fuss and noticed my ping going as low as 114! That's awesome compared to my normal 250 low, 350 Avg.

Currently have 210-380 highly variable latency. Doing Sepulcher. Normal after server move is 120-140. Before move was 40-60.

I had 150/180 ping before server move now I have 280/320 its a great setback when you like playing PVP. Personally I just see PVE grinding as a necesary way to raise AAs what I like is PVP and its so obvious that European players will get a great disadvantage with the servers merge.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    Other than lag spikes to 500-800 ever few min my ping as gone down. I logged in today after a while to see the fuss and noticed my ping going as low as 114! That's awesome compared to my normal 250 low, 350 Avg.
    Your ping went down after server move? really you tested that in PVP??
    Are you by any chance living in GB, or maybe you are living in the EEUU??
    Last edited by Dajai; 24th May 2013 at 21:55.

There is already a thread for discussion on ping/lag/latency since the server move. Please use the search feature before making a new thread.

Thread closed
    Closed
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.