Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Returning player, a little stuck

well imo non geared and no aa and mostly now khitai combos conq is all about retributive damage either from retaliation or guard of dancing steel for solo khitai quest grind it could be good to go hybrid build with 2 bubbles from brute and ofc missing on general since it doesnt give much but blood bath bigger dot damage which is gozu ohnestly so learn to adaptsince wll played conq is winner in most cases - let it be pvp or pve,for training aa gold perk i recommend battlefield commander since it really usefull in most cases and brings tons of dps into formation disciplines as bonus, ofc you have to l2p since khitai is demanding for fresh toons, i would advise you when some hardish encounter met just put retributive damage - retaliation and pop in gods combo also bb and then just kite a bit with will of vilification on - must be win, i with my conq did isle of iron statues or dead mans hand with culture crafted set on > protection one and blue crafted weapons and its demanding believe me mobs there are 84 or 85 ... imo the biggest problem with conq is that the feeders combo - the one with least cd have both right shields attack finisher so you cannot use it often since mobs will just put shields there and will be no score doing those combos but as soon as you gonna get feint attack 9 it all will become much easier - i personally bought it as soon as it appeared in FC item shop - to good combo to pass on it, so imo actually conq is pretty easiest to play demanding encounters for sure from soldiers maybe other classes too since with bc he does tons of damage and have incredible survivalabilty, and with little bit better gear you can make carnage build i on mine play only whirlwind no buble hybrid with brute and i cut through everything on my way with ease, burst of agression with cd refreshing on kill is just op and win and that abiulity from carnage which gives you 85% offhand attack pretty muh all the time is great also since your offhand attacks can hit for 500 or 1k crit very often, hope that helps you a bit

i like the idea of " retro rolling " Roll a new conq and get used to the play style and such. Then when comfy go back to your 80.

As for gear find a good guild who will help you with basic blues or go to some lower lvl areas where things cant kill you and just work your way up to better armor sets. It shouldnt take to long.

Welcome back to the game

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    giant wall of indecipherable text
    I tried to translate it but had to give up about halfway in. If I were to guess, he's saying that:
    -get Battlefield Commander for gold perk
    -use Retribution and GoDS, then kite with Will of Vivification on hard battles
    -buy Feint Attack 9 because mobs will always stack shields because of other combos
    -conq is easy
    -carnage is very easy

Pretty good advice overall if anyone can decipher it.

The blue gear from House of Crom is also pretty good 'starter' gear. One of my guildies has a bunch of conqs, and he swears by the HoC Atlantean gear as a good starting set. Then go run Khitai. Welcome back, and good luck with your conq!

Getting a full set from HoC isn't very easy. Also plate set has literal 0 damage while heavy set has 0 health, so both are pretty crippling. Should be a mix of both but generally HoC is the best place for suiting up any new player.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12