Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: free 80 aa points with membership?

If you post it on a global forum that certain behaviours and mindsets make you sick, it is per definiton an attack and in many cases an insult as well. If you have a good or bad reason to feel so, is a complete different matter (there are a lot of things that make me sick too, if i have to listen to, see or read them). But i do not FEEL to be treated unjustly...i AM treated unjustly (again per definition). This makes your comparison kind of weird in my opinion.
    But apology accepted
    Shouldn't we agree at least that the new level up algorithm AND some measure to put old chars at an even start would have been better?
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 24th May 2013 at 08:43.

Created a new char on TL, and I had 82 expertise points at lvl 80. Expect a flow of petitions from people that have no idea where to put them and wants AA reset. :-)

You only need to spend 10 points in the top tier to get class perks. It is too strong boost for fresh lvl 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Buyten View Post
    Created a new char on TL, and I had 82 expertise points at lvl 80. Expect a flow of petitions from people that have no idea where to put them and wants AA reset. :-)

You only need to spend 10 points in the top tier to get class perks. It is too strong boost for fresh lvl 80.
    Yep I forgot to mention this. I had 82 mastery too. A bug I guess, it should be 79 right?
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Unfortunatelly all this free mastery is unfair to classes that have a shitty golden perk and have to rely on two silver ones like demos f.e. To train caco + RoF to be usable takes much more points.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Unhappy

I think it's pretty sad to see the Fanbois pile on legitimate issues that affect Funcom's paying base.(I'm a subscriber and have been here since Launch). I have loads of alts and though 80 pts isn't going to change my life in the game it's a slap to have them bring in something generally good but have it be no that's not for you, you've been a supporter but this is for us to get new players so we can screw them around at a later date. Yes Funcom brings us content... Horse racing, Lizard mount, bori, borked Dragonspine,... And through all of that I still pay and then this comes and it's laughable that nobody at Funcom could see how this would annoy a large part of their base... Then listen we will fix it... Nothing ever seems thought through so that even good stuff, which this is comes out as borked.

Sorry but hows I sees it.
    Rock breakin for PVP??
    Rock breakin is fer pansies!!!

I wish they would allow an AA reset. So many of the AA feats are pointless, but I only found that out after putting 2-3 points in them. The old argument of there not being a limit on how many AA points you can get as a defense against the reset, is getting old.

Since we have an official announcement here, I'll be closing this one down.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456