Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: free 80 aa points with membership?

Quote Originally Posted by lok502 View Post
    It's good to try and attract new players or convert f2ps to paying subscribers but what about the people that have been paying all along?
    Neither levelling people nor veterans need those points..

Quote Originally Posted by Lakishta View Post
    things already happen, we can only accept that....

Quote Originally Posted by Lakishta View Post
    I've said before these 80 pts won't make much of a difference to me. All but 1 of my toons have been 80 for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by lok502 View Post
    I've said before these 80 pts won't make much of a difference to me. All but 1 of my toons have been 80 for a while.
    Like the Game Director said in another thread: You've played this long without getting a bonus, so you clearly don't need more incentives to play. He asked for more, but that's what the money people say.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Now that is a twisted logic...and certainly not a fair approach to customers.

With f2p you can play withoug being subbed. Such an "offer" will certainly not help in getting pvp players (who tend to stick around a long time one few chars and fixed levels) to sub. If these points would be for everyone as soon as subbing again, it would be a complete different matter.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 23rd May 2013 at 22:09.

Angry

LOL so much for a bold new Funcom ... So many times since launch they treat their customers with shall we say less than stellar attention. This just seems more of the same on how they treat their paying customers in search of new paying customers. The AA isnt going to mean that much to my alts but it would have been better than the poke in the eye that theyve implemented here.
    Rock breakin for PVP??
    Rock breakin is fer pansies!!!

Smile

u cant say that FC dont care about the customers tbh, they still provide new elements to the game to make sure people dont get bored, it is very complicated for them to satisfy both new and old player. we ask for aa, they provide aa, we ask for close the gap between new and old player, now they made it, there is no right and wrong, if FC give all player aa, the gap is still there, nothing change, isnt it? i will just roll myself another toon, dont know when it will get to 80 ( been busy on my study) but i would love to have some aa spend when i m level 20 . for now, im just gona leave my main there and transfer all the money and stuffs from it to my new toon xD. good night guys

Wink

Everyone wants something for free! So tired of this attitude.QQQQQ! Waaaaaa! Bottom line is u win some u loose some.we are getting a bonus.I sub and pay a yr in advance.u should be happy fc is trying to get new players! Never satisfied on these forums.they could just give up and say @#$/ you all cry babies! Then what? No aoc to play. and your also to blame not just them.if u don't play no more please go to wow or some other game a QQQQ.btw I know I'm talking to the wall.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Prima View Post
    I'm a veteran. I wouldn't turn down 80 free AA points. But expect them? No.

Here's what being a veteran means to me:
    • I get 2AA an hour just questing.
    • I get 5AA an hour time-training all my 80s.
    • I have friends that will take me places even on an ungeared character, or top dungeons on my mains.
    • I can play a character in greens like a newer player would in blues/purps
    • I know how to get around the world fast, where the best quest circuits and grinding are, how to get AA/gear/tokens in a fraction of the time that a newbie would take
    • I know how to optimize my AA points (know how many newbies max out a feat before moving on to the next one? or drop points in a dozen feats before realizing they can't slot them all? etc.)
    • I have free mounts, giant free bags, free XP potions, free....... from the vet shop.
    • I could roll a new character at the same time as a newbie, hit 30, offline to 80, and be throwing out FH/TW by the end of the weekend, before the new player has earned 20AA in Tortage.

With five 80s, millions of alts, and an increasingly short to-do list, 600-700 free AA would just be one giant step closer to running out of reasons to play.

As for "showing respect to vets": There's a vet shop. The Game Director is awake. Funcom doesn't "owe" me for something. I didn't spend my years in AoC strapped to the Wheel of Pain. I was offered content, I paid for that content (only $7/month because I /amazon), and I did that content (actually, I haven't even finished what I've already paid for yet). That's my reward for being a veteran.
    Signed

Every time there is some people who are unhappy and want to get something..Everyone want to get something...Come on guys, if you want to get something give something, and don't say I pay money...everyone pay money or do something else, and it's not mean about AoC i talk about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by lexior1 View Post
    Everyone wants something for free! So tired of this attitude.QQQQQ! Waaaaaa! Bottom line is u win some u loose some.we are getting a bonus.I sub and pay a yr in advance.u should be happy fc is trying to get new players! Never satisfied on these forums.they could just give up and say @#$/ you all cry babies! Then what? No aoc to play. and your also to blame not just them.if u don't play no more please go to wow or some other game a QQQQ.btw I know I'm talking to the wall.lol
    Signeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddd ddddd tooooooooooooooooooooo

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast