Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: free 80 aa points with membership?

Thumbs up free 80 aa points with membership?

Characters leveling up on Membership accounts will now earn one Alternate Advancement Point per level. This means that at level 80 these characters will get a flying start with 80 points they can spend in the AA system right away!

how about my other toons?

They don't get anything... yet. FC need some prepare some tool to confirm people were leveling while being premium members. If that won't be possible to make most likely we won't get any rewards for toons that were leveled in the past.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Unhappy

jesus, i just used my free 50 a weeks ago.... and level it up to 80, i guess i have to make a new one...start from level 1 bloodyhell!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bslsb View Post
    jesus, i just used my free 50 a weeks ago.... and level it up to 80, i guess i have to make a new one...start from level 1 bloodyhell!!!!
    You could earn 80 AA points on your new level 80 in a fraction of the time it'd take to level a new one.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Default about Free 80 AA point to the free level 50 character slot.

HI, if i used a free level 50 character , will i also get 50 AApoints?

Merged threads

/Drest
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Unhappy

i ve just create my conq via my free level 50 slot a couple weeks, and it is within the premium membership time, so far i am at level 59, can i get the aa/per levels from 1-59? i really dont wanna do it over again.

well, I resubbed last week, and rolled a new character to check out all the changes.

I just hit lvl 63 with it about an hour ago. I got an AA when I hit 63....but I sure would love the other 62 points.

Kinda not too happy about this. FC needs to figure something out here, I think.

My understanding from reading posts by the game director is that they are looking into the possibility of awarding 80 points to those who levelled up while subbed. If not, just relevel. With all the XP pots, you can get it done in a few days.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

I think it was for those who recently leveled up to 80. 80 AA points is the equivalent of 60 days timed AA. So if you have a character over 2 months 'old' then you should in theory already have 80 AAs used.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast