Thread: Question about BONUS Funcom points

Question Question about BONUS Funcom points

Just wondering if anyone has noticed the bonus Funcom points when resubscribing under the currently running deal?

As you may know, 200 Funcom points are now given each month to members. In the past, it was 60. Also in the past, when one subscribed for a year, you would get 720 bonus Funcom points right away in addition to receiving 60 each month during the subscription period.
    Now that the rate has changed to 200 points per month, shouldn't the subscription options reflect that?
    It would now seem one would get 2400 bonus Funcom points (200x12) for signing up for the year, and then 200 regular Funcom points each month as a member.

I haven't seen clarification on that already, so wondering if anyone knew?

Nope, improvements like this doesn't work backwards. Or some people would get 5x12x140=8400FP for keeping sub for last 5 years. Would look fun, but also it would kill any FP purchases for long time if FC start giving away us 70$ in their currency.

So yea, it's safe to say - it's from now forward.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Question

Before the thread gets derailed a bit, I wanted to clarify that I'm talking about the current offer, not retroactively for currently active subscriptions.

Right now it's stated in the announcement that funcom points per month for members is increasing to 200 from 60. However, the subscription plans don't appear to have been updated to reflect that. I'm talking about the subscription pages where you can buy 1, 3, 6, 12 month time periods. They still say 60 FP per month with 720 (60 x 12) BONUS FP for the 12 month plan. So my question is, shouldn't that now say 200 FP per month with 2400 bonus FP for the 12 month plan?

Thanks for the reply, though, bogus. I do appreciate it, but we're not quite on the same page I think. Hopefully this clarifies it.

Looks like the text for the subscriptions has been updated with the new monthly allotment. A bit different bonus point distribution, with no clarification on the 12 month plan.
    It won't stop me from subscribing though, even though I don't play much. I love Funcom and want to support them.

What got me annoyed is that I subbed about 2 days ago to take advantage of the bonus time (after seeing the email) and THEN they implemented the triple FC point bonus afterwards. They couldn't have implemented both at once?

Funcom, what the frack? I just spent another $40 on your game after years of support. Give me my FC points.

GIVE EM' NOW!
    "On a long enough timeline, everyone's survival rate drops to zero."

ORDER

Datolite - barb, Zionite - sin, Ekanite - pom, Kianite - dt, Magnesite - guard, Ademite - hox

Aren't the bonus points awarded at the beginning of each month anyway (no matter how long you are subbed)? So as i understand it, in june you should see +200 points instead of +60?

I thought that was only if you pay month by month. If you buy 3 months at once you get those all at once. Don't you?
    "On a long enough timeline, everyone's survival rate drops to zero."

ORDER

Datolite - barb, Zionite - sin, Ekanite - pom, Kianite - dt, Magnesite - guard, Ademite - hox

Thats what i thought also since its how it works on the other FC games, I just resubbed today for three months and only got 120 bonus points instead of the 600 so something not working right I guess.