Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Premium improvements for all?

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    And yet you are subscribed and so you were clearly happy with the *old* deal.

Do you see why this disconnect between what you are saying here and what you are doing in reality makes it *really* hard for *me* to make significant changes?

Let's go over this. I want to update the subscription to convert more free players to subscribers.
    I make several proposals to a diverse team of managers, marketers and business peeps.

I get all the concessions that fall under "stuff the dev team can do". I get some minor concessions in other areas, including a points increase. My proposed amount was much higher.

Feel free to complain. Just understand that by being happy with the old deal, you made my bargaining points weaker.

Plus, complaining about an improvement seems counter intuitive when you weren't complaining about the old setup.
    Im rly starting to like you Nusquam!

I have 12 full epic characters, one of each class. I am far from the only one, in fact most people are in this situation. The 5th anniversary improvements seems to be mainly for new and f2p players.

I have zero use for any of the items from the ingame shop, except the paths. Thats because the game does not offer a "summon to instance" button, so people has to wait for group members for fifteen minutes. I do not care about vanity items. Most my characters are full AA so those 80 points would hit the cap on at least four of them, the rest could put points in "Immeasurable Empowerment"...

What I would like to see is irrelevant as the offer stand as it is. But new items in Veteran shop or an alternate use of offline levels would be a good offer to the guys that has been paying you for five years now.

Not complaining, I am happy as long as the game goes on, it is the best MMO out there. Shame that it does not get more prioritized maintenance and that actually someone from Funcom staff play it actively.

I would however like some GMs that respond more actively to ingame petitions. My 5 last petitions have gone unanswered at all, and the last one was regarding a loot issue, and when I logged on, I had an offline tell from a GM at 03:00AM saying he was sorry he could not reply to me in time, but now the item had been looted too long ago and he could not do anything. Long term subscribers, core raiders would enjoy some better in game service than this. :-)

I think this is a great improved change funcom. If more players go premium more money flows to funcom which in the end means more content to use the costumers that play this great game.

I like your work sofar Joel and i have big hopes for you and your team setup. Will be realy interesting to see what you guys can output in the future. Goodluck!

Cheers!
    Banto

more stuff should be offered on the ingame market.. Dyes for armors, social gear, tattoos, hairs, hair colors.

be creative.

and after 5 years of PVE CONTENT we should get SHITLOAD of pvp content.. stuff that ppl can keep doing for fun and not like raids and pve that ppl never do again after they get the gear piece they want.

Sheng just resetted mid fight. That perhaps a concern that should be adressed? Or the trash disappearing 20% of the time?

Talk about derailment.

This thread was created with concern about AA points for max level toons. A Yes, No or maybe would be nice if already 80 toons will be comped any AA points?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall-Zek View Post
    Talk about derailment.

This thread was created with concern about AA points for max level toons. A Yes, No or maybe would be nice if already 80 toons will be comped any AA points?
    Yeah, honestly this is all I care about too.

I guess we'll have to wait to log in at 10 am tomorrow to find out.

I'm NOT one of the people with fully AA'd characters and 79 points on all of my current 80's would really help.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek-Drake View Post
    I'm NOT one of the people with fully AA'd characters and 79 points on all of my current 80's would really help.
    Would be a lot quicker for level 80s to join HM action in Khitai, since all those points would make nessecary archetype perks available at level 80. But again, if it is for levelling characters only, the guys with accounts full of 80s are left with nothing

Funcom

Yeah sorry I got derailed to the people who had legitimate questions. Blame my late day brain which is slow and lizardlike.

The change we made was to the leveling up scripts, so it won't automatically award AA to existing 80 chars. So tomorrow when you log in, you will only get AA per level gained. So people who are 60, will get an AApt per level as the work to 80, for a total of 20. It currently *only* applies to new levels earned.

It does work with offline levels and free 50's (they both use the leveling scripts).

I will chat with the DBA and see what the next step and how much difficulty will be to reward them retroactively to players who were subscribed within a certain period.

But no, logging in tomorrow you will not have suddenly 80 new points on old chars.
    Last edited by Nusquam; 22nd May 2013 at 19:40.

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast