Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Premium improvements for all?

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    And come on Bogus, your imagination is not my responsibility.
    Ofc not. But it still allows me to be dissapointed.

I'm aware about all that not fun things that happen for FC, but try to put yourself in my position once. I didn't get anything positive for me this year from your company in AoC.

- I got increased ping.
    - Content delivery will be even slower than in our worst dreams
    - Instance that came with last content update half years ago is broken and only possible way to finish it is exploiting base game mechanic

And all I get in return is 1€ in fp more for keeping sub. You can say it increased premium membership value, but all other things we got oh the way lowered it. And they weren't paid back with anything.

And I'm sorry my imagination let me believe you can do something nice for us once, not only hiding yourselves behind bad times for company. Right now, I'll just feel cheated.
    Last edited by bogus; 22nd May 2013 at 17:59.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Thanks Joel for increasing the perks ^^ They might be a bit small for longer term players but are most definitely awesome!

(Oh! and I would love to lose my monthly "Funcom points" for even more bonus points :P )

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post
    Ofc not. But it still allows me to be dissapointed.

I'm aware about all that not fun things that happen for FC, but try to put yourself in my position once. I didn't get anything positive for me this year from your company in AoC.

- I got increased ping.
    - Content delivery will be even slower than in our worst dreams
    - Instance that came with last content update half years ago is broken and only possible way to finish it is exploiting base game mechanic

And all I get in return is 1€ in fp back for keeping sub.

And I'm sorry my imagination let me believe you can do something nice for us once, not only hiding yourselves behind bad times for company. Right now, I'll just feel cheated.
    Haha, fair enough. Well, I still hope to surprise you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    I'm not exactly a PR persons dream. Plus, you know, he
    started it.

To put it another way, yeah it is super frustrating to fight battles on behalf of the community and have the response be "you didn't do enough!".

And come on Bogus, your imagination is not my responsibility.
    You always will have people who want more. This anniversary writeup is a lot more than we have gotten in the past and I'm waiting to see what we actually can /claim now vs the potions that are still sitting in my claim box from the last times. And having epic mobs dropping loot sounds like a blast.

We should wait and see what tomorrow brings before complaining that there 'isn't enough'. Plus I am hoping that this blessing of asura gives double mastery and maybe even double pvp experience vs just doubling the leveling experience.

Thanks for batting for us with Funcom.

Would be more than welcome. I'm not guy who likes to complain.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Hi,

I created this post asking if every lv 80 character will receive 80 AA points and after 5 pages of unnecessary information for me, I have not received any answer yet.

Guess I will find out the answer tomorrow with the beginning of the event.

However, in my humble opinion, it should be not be just mastery points but a mix of mastery 35 - expertise 10 - prowess 35, in this way you have to use them wisely, being unable to master a silver perk those which we use in every HM so the new players will have to participate in NM looking for the last points.

Remember that you need to have 10 points in order to start working in the last feats, if you use the prowess points first you will activate just a 40 points perk in the mastery tree and viceversa or save them for the silver perks but being unable to get one of golden perks which requires 720H.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazaroth View Post
    Hi
    Welcome in Age of Conan
    We will be Serious after death.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    It's okay, even though i don't understand why the announcement was made in french only on the forums ^^
    That's because Tarib loves us more. And he's right to do so.

Also, I think the deal is pretty nice. I mean, 200 FC point is not THAT bad if you look at it from both side. Honestly, even if we all always want more for the same price, Funcom would be stupid to give us too many points. Because if players received like 1000 point/month, they would simply stop buying things from the shop. And less than 200 would have been ridiculous. 200 is like offering a reduction on expensive items for the subscribers, or offering cheap item for free. While I agree it don't make the subscription much more attractive for the f2p players, it's still neat for the subscribers. So yhea, thanks, it's always appreciated.

The 80 AA points are much more awesome, though, even if I'm afraid that it will only be granted for the leveling toons, not for the old 80 ones.

The bonus improvements aren't bad at all not sure why people complain. Ty free stuff.

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast