Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Premium improvements for all?

No, you didn't. You did for new players who are leveling their characters.

For me 200FC points do not make any difference in AoC, because item shop doesn't offer anything in that price range. So personally, I would prefer to not read anything about increasing sub value 2.5 months ago. Then getting those 200 points would be nice surprise.

But I saw what I saw. Announcement in French only didn't help, 3 months and imagination did their work.
    And reality didn't match it. And I'm dissapointed enough to post it on public forum.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Default Current lvl 80's?

So no one answered the question if current level 80's will get the 80 aa points as well or not?

It would not make sense if they did not. What if you just got to level 80 today...then all of a sudden BAM everyone else has 80 points and you are still offline training your third...assuming you did the khitai quests to get 2?

Plus I don't know about you but my main is no where near having max aa points and could really really use 80 of them, that would be great.

Please give current characters there respective amount of aa points.

Quote Originally Posted by runningcorpse View Post
    So no one answered the question if current level 80's will get the 80 aa points as well or not?

It would not make sense if they did not. What if you just got to level 80 today...then all of a sudden BAM everyone else has 80 points and you are still offline training your third...assuming you did the khitai quests to get 2?

Plus I don't know about you but my main is no where near having max aa points and could really really use 80 of them, that would be great.

Please give current characters there respective amount of aa points.
    That would make sense, of course, but I'm not sure it'll happen.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

"Grammar is the difference between knowing your **** and knowing you're ****."

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Thutkemi View Post
    My customers didn't put me on a pedestal for my mostly nominal improvement to their sub...I guess I'd better mock them!

Come on, man...that's not exactly cool.
    I'm not exactly a PR persons dream. Plus, you know, he
    started it.

To put it another way, yeah it is super frustrating to fight battles on behalf of the community and have the response be "you didn't do enough!".

And come on Bogus, your imagination is not my responsibility.
    Last edited by Nusquam; 22nd May 2013 at 17:42.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    i would like to see a new use for offline lvls
    Could not agree more. I hear some people have like 150 offline levels and max character slots. I know that I have a lot of offline levels also with no intention of creating another toon since I already have 11 with 1 at 59, 1 at 39, and 1 at 19, for minis of course.

maybe make it so 1 offline lvl is worth like 100 FC bucks.. or 1 aa point?

*2 cents*

I would also like to see something so that you can turn off your pve experience. I want to keep these toons at that level for mini games. It would suck to accidentally level up when u want to stay at that level for mini games. So currently I am afraid to travel anywhere with them for fear of getting pve experience... anyone else feel that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Thutkemi View Post
    My customers didn't put me on a pedestal for my mostly nominal improvement to their sub...I guess I'd better mock them!

Come on, man...that's not exactly cool.
    Not sure if you got the memo or have played on tyranny, but AoC is serious business. And hello kitty online is always looking for new players.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    I'm not exactly a PR persons dream. Plus, you know, he started it.

And come on Bogus, your imagination is not my responsibility.
    Haha I hear you. I am a marketing guy, so sometimes your posts make me cringe a bit, though I appreciate you don't deal in doublespeak like some other game directors who I won't name.

I get your point of view and understand your frustrations, but in the end, while you see yourself as going to bat for the subscribers against the money guys, your customers see you all as FUNCOM. One point that Bogus brings up that is a solid one is that people were expecting more for their money. We've had very little in the way of new content since T4 (and Dragon's Spine, while interesting, wasn't even progression for the vets). PVP development has been stagnant for a long time. Am I to suppose our subs have paid to keep the servers turned on? So I guess people might have had some expectations that their sub would start to get them a bit more for the money. I don't consider that a crime. And 140 extra FC points a month doesn't seem like such a big boost for those of us who already have accounts full of level 80 characters and little reason to level another one.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    Not sure if you got the memo or have played on tyranny, but AoC is serious business. And hello kitty online is always looking for new players.
    Deadly serious. I know of no other way, Raisty baby.
    Kentegern - Conqueror
    Seoc - Bear Shaman

Ziezin - Demonologist
    Thutkemi - Assassin

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    It's okay, even though i don't understand why the announcement was made in french only on the forums ^^
    Quite honestly neither do I, so I do apologize for that. I've announced it now so those of us that cannot read/translate French can see the announcement for themselves.
    Last edited by Arishanya; 22nd May 2013 at 18:20.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

From now on Membership gets greatly improved. Every character on a Membership account get the Blessing of Asura item, which doubles Experience Points gained from killing monsters for one hour and can be used once per day.

Does this new item increase the mastery experience points? That would be a very good thing, vs just increasing leveling experience that most players don't need anymore (or have for each of their alts). Or pvp experience? That would also be nice for those who pvp.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast