Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Premium improvements for all?

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Thatswhy you have NM/HM versions of all the dungeons. Thats it.
    That´s why the population is so low. At least, one of the reasons.

Getting the AA for HM does not take long (even per timer). Getting the MoA/faction rank and especially rares takes much longer. And during this time people actually care from time to time to spend time in normal mode group instances.
    If every new 80 will have the AAs for hardmodes it will only mean lesser normal modes and many inexperienced and undergeared people with AA aka even more dependance for khitai 6 ppls on tanks and healers
    I have several new 80s now with khitai blues and even the AA...but i know that (unless i play a class favoured), it will not work in 6-ppls if there is more than half of my type of players (at least not without a few wipes...and nowadays this means rude behaviour, drama and bad atmosphere in groups ).

On the other hand, if they keep looking at it and adjust the progression curve after 80 still...it might be a start. As illustration take the progression curve y=ax+b. With the actual plan they only change "b" partly...but much more problems come with a badly chosen "a".
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 22nd May 2013 at 14:11.

According to announcement on french forum, there is one more 'fun' improvement for premiums. We will be getting 200FP instead of 60. Is this some kind of bad joke? 1.6€/$ instead of 50 cents.

Hip hip hurray, what many awesome things I'll buy with those points! What? What are you saying? There is almost nothing in this pricing range? And I would need only 14 months subscirption to buy bag for my one my characters? A-W-E-S-O-M-E

Do you want to compete with Microsoft Xbox One reveal whos improvements are more idiotic?

It only took you 3 months to make decision to give us ONE euro/dollar back more in FC points? I can't say how great you are. What a risky decision!
    Last edited by bogus; 22nd May 2013 at 14:58.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Has anyone thought about what you get for 80AA points?
    its not like you can tick of 80 points in the perk tree...to get say the 4th or 5th tick in a perk it takes maybe 15-20 points just for that. I would say these 80 points will give new lvl 80`s maybe 2 full perks, thats not alot when you compare it to the full list.

It's full presing + half of resolve/uc/sf/tw. +5% hit chance and being close to getting required perk is good point to start with for Khitai journeys.
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Agreed, with those points, you can get all the mandatory perks for HMs, even as rogue.
    So it's definitely significant as free boost.

Getting 200 points instead of 60 will not hurt, improve the lure of a premium (IF the shop becomes attractive and gets updated once in a while) and cost them almost nothing, so a good move, too.

If anyone belive that 1$ more in FC poits can lure people in, then I'm admiring their imagination. Getting additional 140fp doesn't make subscription anyhow more attractive.

OFc, is better to have something than nothing, but it's not even close to amount that could relationally explain need to waiting 3 months for such change. How bad it says about company who needs 3 months to make decision to give away 1$ in fictional currency to their customers after admitting that subscription fee is unattractive.

right now we get more points and aa lvl while lvling, im sure they will add even more goodies to make subs worth it again

They do, when? If they even don't care to post in english announcement that landed in French forum 25h ago.

And all we going to get get is wrote down there:
    - AA for leveling (good)
    - XP boost (like leveling wouldn't be quick enough and we haven't reach xp cap with pots that are already available)
    - 140 or 200fc points more, I don't know French and google translator may not be 100% accurate
    That's all. We should be tankful. But somehow I'm not. I wonder why.
    Last edited by bogus; 22nd May 2013 at 16:10.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast