Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Premium improvements for all?

Default I just resubbed Yesterday

I just resubbed yesterday and used all my offline levels to level my toon to 80 today. How does this work for me? Did I miss out on all those aa points by 1 day?

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post

I will chat with the DBA and see what the next step and how much difficulty will be to reward them retroactively to players who were subscribed within a certain period.

But no, logging in tomorrow you will not have suddenly 80 new points on old chars.
    so this means there is a chance for newly lvl 80 chars too? fingers crossed
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Lutheor - Herald Of Xotli
    Destiny

"Now you see me, now you don't"

Why don't all get retroactive AA points and only new chars? I don't have max AA on all of my toons, and I have too many chars as it is so no need to create new ones, so again, your vets get nothing out of this...
    EvitoQQ @ YouTube
    THE IVORY TOWER - QQ - Schlenkerla/Hersch

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Why don't all get retroactive AA points and only new chars? I don't have max AA on all of my toons, and I have too many chars as it is so no need to create new ones, so again, your vets get nothing out of this...
    They're looking into it, but it's a lot more complicated for vets. They have to search the database for everyone who got a level while subscribed before they know who to give points to. Whereas for people who level now, there's just a new line in the script that runs when you level (the same script that gives you new feat points, puts the message in chat, etc.) that just gives you an AA point too.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Joel already answered he was looking into that issue to see if it was possible to get a retroactive effect. Currently, it's based on leveling mechanism, so old 80 are not rewarded, but it might change. But if there's a fix, it won't be for today so just wait or have fun on the game.

Damn. Slower than Prima.

And now HM groups gets worse than ever because 10 min old offline levelled toons get to join HM groups immediately because they have the needed AA right away......

Quote Originally Posted by Herath13 View Post
    And now HM groups gets worse than ever because 10 min old offline levelled toons get to join HM groups immediately because they have the needed AA right away......
    Don't group with randoms....

So what? Having AA skills doesn't prove experience. I started playing most of my toons after they more or less completed their AA tree - via offline levelling. Didn't give me mad skillz or anything. Situation is the same now, except the delay for newer players has been removed. Better for anyone.

If you want experience, ask for experience - not for AA skills.

It changes nothing, i can time-train all the AA needed on an offline leveled alt without never playing it at 80 and then join some HM.
    PUG are always horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Prima View Post
    They're looking into it, but it's a lot more complicated for vets. They have to search the database for everyone who got a level while subscribed before they know who to give points to. Whereas for people who level now, there's just a new line in the script that runs when you level (the same script that gives you new feat points, puts the message in chat, etc.) that just gives you an AA point too.
    If that is too complicated (and even understandable), then they should think about somethink else for vets who are subbed or are considering subbing.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast