Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Funcom why you do this ?

Default Funcom why you do this ?

hi GD and Funcom

I'm pretty shocked
    funcom has now for premium players
    1 expertise point for each level rise !

I'm a very long time premium player
    I have ten 80 chars and 2 lowlevel chars and i become nothing for my premium for all my chars !????

a few weeks i have made ​​me a level 39 hox and level 59 barbarian for lowlevel pvp and buy me socially equip for a goodlooking and a weapon from the shop !
    i invest much money for this !
    and now my char´s become expertise 0 points !????
    this is not fair !!!!

i made this char´s special for level 39 minigames and not for go up to level 80 !
    i pay money for some shop items and expertise earn 0 points !????

other guys made ​​now a premium first time, do a new char for level 39 mini games and have 38 expertice points !
    with this much more power than a old char who earn 0 points my char is now useless for lowlevel minigames !

i have payed much money for some social items and more and im premium since many years !
    now i can delete the char ! the power is lost , other new chars has a big big bonus in alternative skilltree !
    much more power ! i have now chance !

this is very bad from funcom and Asskick for all veteran premium players in aoc who payed money for premium and itemshop items for his chars !

I write them because I hope funcom can give us the missing expertice points for the alternative tree !

I have invested money for my lowlevel pvp chars and now both chars are much weaker as new chars with the many alternate advancement points

both chars useless for lowlevel pvp now and i have the same classes in 80 and dont need 2 of this classes in 80 ,
    this is the biggest **** for me lost so much money for nothing !

I feel once more in the situation of a veteran premium player was get kicked in his ass for his many faithful years !!!!!

I think we just have the right kind of the same bonus as a new premium with new chars !!

this is really unserious and unfair !!!

now the only way to do pvp in lowlevel again with a good chance for fighting is having to delete my chars and losing the social items and losing the invested money !!

this is a very lousy action !

I am very disappointed !

i hope funcom can see this is very bad for all old premium players in this game and chance something in this point !

i hope you can help maybe , give back the items in claim order,
    we can made new chars and can take one time the items out of the claim order to use again ???
    or give back funcom points for the items, we made new chars and buy the items again in the shop ???

i know this is no problem for funcom, in other situations gm´s do this many times, return items inventar and give back funcom points!

or the best way you can do, fix the problem and old premiums getting the expertice points for alternative skilltree in the next weeks ?

I am very disappointed !
    Last edited by bladerunner78; 26th May 2013 at 17:03.

Well, i cannot agree with you.
    It would be nice ofc to get AAs for old characters.

Similar situation,

I bought Total War Shogun 2 + expansions for it from steam with full price (80€) was back then.
    Day after that it became for sale, for about 20€.
    So i lost lots of money, but life is **** and **** happens a lot in life

Somewhere just some people get lucky and others get ****ed, right?
    Last edited by darknessjw; 26th May 2013 at 17:36.

this is classic: "it's ok for it to be bad as long as it's bad for everyone".

joel bylos made GOOD changes for the subscribers. The only thing to be upset there is the fact that joel wasn't our GD sooner.
    Retired

Agreed, i currently leveling my barb in F2P and i don't care i won't have my 80 AA since it's an alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post

joel bylos made GOOD changes for the subscribers. The only thing to be upset there is the fact that joel wasn't our GD sooner.
    What he said ^

I have a 39 twink as well but I'm not upset about these changes at all. This is a great thing for AoC. This is good for new people looking at the game. Take a fresh lvl 80 to a mini sometime and I'm sure you will understand it isn't that fun. Giving players a little boost is an awesome thing all around.

What a sad people, when they don't do nothing about game, lets cry, when they do something, lets cry harder on hura, what a aaa aaaaa sad lol.
    We will be Serious after death.

Well, the easy way to do it is to give everyone their levels worth in expertise points. It is only a transition period after all, a one time only. After that everyone gain points as they level.

Just an idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post

nothing to add

Quote Originally Posted by Foxcat View Post
    Well, the easy way to do it is to give everyone their levels worth in expertise points. It is only a transition period after all, a one time only. After that everyone gain points as they level.

Just an idea...
    Completely agree, but be careful you will not be accused of being a selfish, whining, emotional person by spreading such dangerous "ideas"
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 26th May 2013 at 18:33.

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Foxcat View Post

Just an idea...
    Though of course, this does nothing to reduce the gap. It keeps the gap exactly the same.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast