Thread: City Guards are broken!

Default City Guards are broken!

I was on a lowbie (so getting rid of murder points was easy, so not as big of a deal), in a raid for an event boss. The raid earned me murder points and made me murderer!

Now the guards pad camp me. I can not zone anywhere without great difficulty. Every single travel NPC or zone entrance has guards. So I am stuck in Khemi!

Eventually I got a level 80 to help me... He pulled guards and bubbled while I zoned. Eventually I got to the villas and burnt off my murder points.

However, this change in guards is stupid. Without help , you too can become completely STUCK and unable to go anywhere except the murder res pad!

What is new about that? Should have been the same before the change, shouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnPayne View Post
    I was on a lowbie (so getting rid of murder points was easy, so not as big of a deal), in a raid for an event boss. The raid earned me murder points and made me murderer!

Now the guards pad camp me. I can not zone anywhere without great difficulty. Every single travel NPC or zone entrance has guards. So I am stuck in Khemi!

Eventually I got a level 80 to help me... He pulled guards and bubbled while I zoned. Eventually I got to the villas and burnt off my murder points.

However, this change in guards is stupid. Without help , you too can become completely STUCK and unable to go anywhere except the murder res pad!
    I had murder points (some 120-ish) on my lowbie lvl 40 barbie. HIDE is your friend, never forget that

Quote Originally Posted by Jovana View Post
    I had murder points (some 120-ish) on my lowbie lvl 40 barbie. HIDE is your friend, never forget that
    but if you click the travel npc you pop out of hide and guard ganks you before travel

but if you click the travel npc you pop out of hide and guard ganks you before travel
    There are no guards near NPC travelers, only guards you have near them are patrolling ones like in Conrach village, just wait for them to leave and then go, i traveled half Hyboria like this ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jovana View Post
    There are no guards near NPC travelers, only guards you have near them are patrolling ones like in Conrach village, just wait for them to leave and then go, i traveled half Hyboria like this ^^
    look in khemi. both the kesh and OT travelers have guards. only area that doesnt is khitai side

look in khemi. both the kesh and OT travelers have guards. only area that doesnt is khitai side
    Just be a man for once and pay for your sins

In Khemi, at least, you can access the traveler to Khesh/Khopshef from the boat in the water without agro'ing the guard.