Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Premium improvements for all?

Default Premium improvements for all?

Hi all,

Regarding to this:

Characters leveling up on Membership accounts will now earn one Alternate Advancement Point per level. This means that at level 80 these characters will get a flying start with 80 points they can spend in the AA system right away!

Is it just for the new characters created after the May 23th or every created char before this date from lv 1 to lv 80 will receive points too?

Thanks in advance.

My next question is does this apply if you have a free 50 and then offline the other 30 levels. Do I still get my Free AA'S?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarre View Post
    My next question is does this apply if you have a free 50 and then offline the other 30 levels. Do I still get my Free AA'S?
    Don't be lazy ...... just level the normal way and learn your class. It's no biggy
    Being a barbarian is a tough profession. You cut heads, drink loads of beer and eat piles of meat ........... and then when you come home you got to keep the wife happy as well (*sigh)

Quote Originally Posted by Tarre View Post
    yes you do (someone tested on tl)

i would like to see a new use for offline lvls

I leveled up my main while subbed. Do I get retro-points for those levels?

There's just no making people happy.

There have been complaints with the AA system that new toons are unable to compete with/participate in the level 80 dungeons/minis/raids. Now there is a legitimate solution created to assist all those new people with a small boost and the vets are worried about getting some free AA points?

I would think the proper solution would be delete a toon and start leveling again. You'll get your "free" AA points too!

This is a great idea IMO, they are moving away from limiting content for free players and instead providing incentives for paying while decreasing the gear and AA gap.

Looks good to me /signed
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Would be just stupid if the old chars wouldn't get the free 80 points if the new ones get them. I hope the system is done so that you get one point per level of your char. Easy and fair to everyone. I don't have any idea why the new ones can't put in the time and get those points like everyone else but it seems to be the policy these days that everyone must get everything quickly and no one takes the time to build their chars up with some actual time playing the char.

Quote Originally Posted by blutti View Post
    Would be just stupid if the old chars wouldn't get the free 80 points if the new ones get them. I hope the system is done so that you get one point per level of your char. Easy and fair to everyone. I don't have any idea why the new ones can't put in the time and get those points like everyone else but it seems to be the policy these days that everyone must get everything quickly and no one takes the time to build their chars up with some actual time playing the char.
    You basically just contradicted yourself. I agree with you about the trend being "instant gratification" but in order to please a wider range of people and solve population issues you (everyone/vets) will just have to bite the bullet and welcome change. Giving 80 AA pts to pre changes would just make it tilt back.

The AA incentive covers a couple areas that people complain about.
    1 PvP gap once 80.
    2 A reason to give up a Happy Meal once a month and sub.
    Last edited by Xanzyx; 21st May 2013 at 22:12.

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast