Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When selecting gear from drops or quest rewards

Slightly buzzed? So if you are intoxicated that actually buffs your character? I know that they had something to the effect of that in The Witcher, but I didn't think that was the case in this game.

Potions have saved my butt a few times so far if I get overloaded with a crowd of mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by imkain View Post
    Slightly buzzed? So if you are intoxicated that actually buffs your character? I know that they had something to the effect of that in The Witcher, but I didn't think that was the case in this game.

Potions have saved my butt a few times so far if I get overloaded with a crowd of mobs.
    They don't. But Civilix might be talking about YOU being buzzed, not your toon. We all love being slightly drunk when leveling.

Well, depends, i for one level only fighting mobs 3-4 level higher, finding that the effort/xp rewarded is worthwhile.
    And then hit rating is for sure something you need, even more on casters, it's just a pain to have 20% of your spells/abilities resisted.
    Yeah, that's true. But with the sh*tons of XP potions I have on each of my toon due to the RotGS expansion pack, I rarely stay for long 4 lvl under the lvl of the mobs in a zone, and at low level, decent hit rating is not that easy to find.

But yhea, apart from that, you're right, Hit Rating is nice. And it also can be VERY MUCH appreciated more for certain classes, like pure caster and HoX, because missing a spell or combo that take 3 seconds to land, when you have very low survivability, is damn annoying.

When you solo level a tank, it's less critical. Sure, it's very nice to have hit rating, and you will be killing mob a bit faster, (and also losing a bit less health) but missing a few more hits isn't usually going to give you a panic attack because of their importance.
    Last edited by Jaedelyia; 22nd May 2013 at 19:59.

I think I understand your statement. I figured hit rating was important to tanks similar to how it is glorified in other MMORPGs. All great information from all of you. I am really glad that the community is still very supportive and that the community has not died. I expect Age of Conan to be one of those classic MMOs that refused to die and continued on...similar to how EVE Online keeps on going strong.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12