Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Cash shop account wide Bags unlock ala TSW for aoc!

Quote Originally Posted by Badjooz View Post
    I would stop subbing/playing as soon as they would do such a shitty thing.
    ...why? Genuinely curious.
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

Quote Originally Posted by Icoyce View Post
    ...why? Genuinely curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redd View Post
    If you dont see what's the problem then there is really no point discussing with you, "only gold and crafted items" means the point, you would negate the point why should ppl play this game.

Pay to win is the worst thing ever happening in the world of video games, its a cancer, and "players" like you are that cancer. Look what happened in Diablo 3 with its real money auction house, its a Fiasco 3, the game is dead only botters and credit card warriors left there, no real players play it because there is absolutely no point to do so! The game is spoiled, ****ed up totally.

Your suggestion would be a final nail in the coffin, all real players would leave the game.

There are much better ways for FC to earn their money and not break the game, your suggestion is not!
    something along those lines
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

I think increased bag space is more along the lines of increased convenience, not pay to win. This isn't the "Funcom should sell T3 crafted weapons" thread.
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

Quote Originally Posted by Icoyce View Post
    I think increased bag space is more along the lines of increased convenience, not pay to win. This isn't the "Funcom should sell T3 crafted weapons" thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by legionarium View Post
    i ask why funcom no give the chance for buy realy good gear in shop ??
    maybe funcom no like do more money??
    atm the shopgame is much s...t plz change it and givee realy good weapon gear for realy money!!!
    that was what he was replying
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

I love the idea but since I didn't read much into the forums and recently just picked up AOC again and bought a 72 Slot Bag, then Subbed and started a New Chr and bought another 72 Slot bag for them. So question is when the Account wide bags unlock thing takes place will I get credit for buying 2 of them already if I click on the account wide purchase? I know when they introduced the account wide unlocks in TSW we got discounts if we had already purchased them for one of your chrs already. or just had to pay the differance, so since i bought 2 will that count for it?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    something along those lines
    i no talk for buy T3 weapon or more gear from raid but i talk for set unique from shop only... much game use it and very well.... (diablo3 is die why is a **** , it from old player of all patch diablo ...)

Quote Originally Posted by noite80 View Post
    that was what he was replying
    Ah, missed it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by LotsWife View Post
    I love the idea but since I didn't read much into the forums and recently just picked up AOC again and bought a 72 Slot Bag, then Subbed and started a New Chr and bought another 72 Slot bag for them. So question is when the Account wide bags unlock thing takes place will I get credit for buying 2 of them already if I click on the account wide purchase? I know when they introduced the account wide unlocks in TSW we got discounts if we had already purchased them for one of your chrs already. or just had to pay the differance, so since i bought 2 will that count for it?
    We can only hope they do something nice like this. I wouldn't get my hopes up though.

If the price is so, that people even considering a "refund", then you can safely deduce, that the accountwide option will be MUCH too expensive.
    It should be somewhere between the price of two to four the normal bags (which are overpriced for solo purchase now anyway, so max 2 with actual greedynosale prices or more with reasonable wewanttosell prices).
    Why prices on bags are too high now?
    Simply logical, that low inventory space will not sell anything requiring space in inventory. So even giving it for free, will not hurt. Making prices too high will hurt.

I just want them to add more storage space - period. On my guard I have like 5 squares left, even with that big bag, and the inventory unlocks. Why can't they sell more inventory space? How is that any diff from creating free accounts to store non bound stuff? And it also blocks us from buying more shop stuff - I would but I can't, as I don't have any space. I literally can't give them more money
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast