Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Cash shop account wide Bags unlock ala TSW for aoc!

How about a lifetime membership that unlocks everything in the shop, and be done with it. My newbies' claims lists are starting to look like I had a mid-life crisis. Twice.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Any Eta Joel when they have the account wide bag unlocks and the rest coded?

Quote Originally Posted by Prima View Post
    Well, there's goes all my money.
    That would save me money. Instead of paying for something for every toon I'd be happy to pay a bit more if it was account wide.

Quote Originally Posted by Prima View Post
    How about a lifetime membership that unlocks everything in the shop, and be done with it. My newbies' claims lists are starting to look like I had a mid-life crisis. Twice.
    The worst part is accidentally hitting 'claim all' then spending the next x minutes clearing out your bag!

Joel Sir any word on this?

Making bags unlocks account wide with extra charge for?

I'm waiting for this to happen so I can start playing DT again.

Funcom

It's really on the billing team. I have sent them a request but they are busy busy people these days.

Thanks for the update, Nussy. Just tell them we really want to give you our money.
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

Nusquam, something you may wish to mention to your Billing crew, F2P players cant use bags even if they buy them. Kinda missing out on some money possibilities if half the people cant even use the goods sold.

They should be allowed to use expanded inventory once bought.

There seems to be a huge disconnect between the billing team and developers. I recall the suggestion being made about GIFTING Funcom points, and that being needed to be discussed with the billing team, and 'twas never heard from again. Christmas was 7 months ago, and being able to GIFT Funcom points is STILL a good idea - as in it would be a great source of revenue.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast