Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Cash shop account wide Bags unlock ala TSW for aoc!

The bank in age of conan is a joke IMO. You can carry more things in your inventory than in your bank. I think the bank should by expanded by a large amount. Since we don't open the bank as often as the inventory, it won't cause lag. There should be at least 100 bank slots by default and it should be expandable to at least 200.

Quote Originally Posted by norisak View Post
    The bank in age of conan is a joke IMO. You can carry more things in your inventory than in your bank. I think the bank should by expanded by a large amount. Since we don't open the bank as often as the inventory, it won't cause lag. There should be at least 100 bank slots by default and it should be expandable to at least 200.
    Did you put this in the suggestions thread? I think the guys up top would see it there before they see it here.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

MAybe not he himself with these exact words, but the expansion of the bank space has been suggested both on TL and the old forums long time ago. As well as good arguments, why this expansion should be free or at least very cheap.

I'm really hoping this becomes available with today's patch.

Me to todays patch would be great, wanna hand funcom my money for biggest bag but wnat it account wide!

Hey,

Joel do you think it be about 2 more weeks for us to see the Bags account wide changes?

Thanks!

Any eta on this? Lack of inventory space is one of the most annoying things on AoC,I no longer play my main cause I no longer have inv/bank space on her and this would help a lot.

Really cant wait for this, need the storage space.
    Ready to hand funcom my money.

I would pay much for account-wide unlock of Coffer of Nullity. Please give it to us Funcom so we can give you our money
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

Being able to buy things for one char once, for one char with "unlimited claim" and "one per char" stat, accountwide once and accountwide with claim should be a standard for most items in the shop, giving 4 price categories.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast