Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Cash shop account wide Bags unlock ala TSW for aoc!

Wow, great news. Thanks a lot Joel

Just one question: Does the unlock feature only unlock the bags for all existing toons or also for every toon that is created in the future ?

Haven't tested it with the big bags, but it works like this for the unlocked vanity stuff and older bags i had on unlimited accountwide claim (e.g. bag of holding available for new toons too).

Now just add this for pets, flutes, power items, bank space etc., too and we're talking about more money from the f2p crowd again.

Quote Originally Posted by Icoyce View Post
    Coffer of Nullity (122 slots) costs 2700 to buy, 3375 to unlock.
    Yep, its 0.25 more FC points so its hell of a deal imho. They should have make it more expensive I think. Joels baby is growing and needs to eat afterall! :P
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Icoyce View Post
    Coffer of Nullity (122 slots) costs 2700 to buy, 3375 to unlock.
    Well, time to hoist a mug of Haandbryggeriet's Humlesus-ale in Joels honor, methinks!

One hell of a deal, this.
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

It's awesome, thanks Joël.
    Time to get out the credit card & to spend some money. I hope I will be able to find the unlock button on the french client.

And do not forget to advertise this great deal.

Place a message in the launcher (all languages of course), so that everybody will see it.

Thank you FC.. just bought the UNLOCk. one feature which I know you have not told people about is that if they buy the UNLOCK option on a toon that already has the bag, it only charges the extra. Just did on my toon and it cost me roughly 600pts (bought the nul bag way back).

Thank you. (you have no idea how hard it is to say that to you guys and actually mean it )

Only issue I n ow have is I don't know what to use the remaining 3k points on.. unless u enable the bank slots in the same way
    Last edited by Vaere; 26th November 2013 at 17:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Karadok View Post
    And do not forget to advertise this great deal.

Place a message in the launcher (all languages of course), so that everybody will see it.
    THIS is what I want to emphasize.

Writing a message in the forum section where the f2p crowd doesn´t even have access is not enough, write a message also in the Voice of Crom section, place a message in the launcher, promote it in the ingame shop itself and hell, even spam my e-mail with it, I won´t mind.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Vaere View Post
    Thank you FC.. just bought the UNLOCk. one feature which I know you have not told people about is that if they buy the UNLOCK option on a toon that already has the bag, it only charges the extra. Just did on my toon and it cost me roughly 600pts (bought the nul bag way back).

Thank you. (you have no idea how hard it is to say that to you guys and actually mean it )

Only issue I n ow have is I don't know what to use the remaining 3k points on.. unless u enable the bank slots in the same way
    Ok, so you still have to have enough (Coffer of Nulity - 3375) FC points on your account to be able to unlock it right? Even if u spend only those 600 for global unlock???
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Ok, so you still have to have enough (Coffer of Nulity - 3375) FC points on your account to be able to unlock it right? Even if u spend only those 600 for global unlock???
    Seems so, had some guildies try it with only the minimum amount and it did not work, looks like you actualy need the full price, even though it wont cost you that much. Had someone else in global claim the same thing. Unless of course thats just a glitch for some people.

Will keep the rest and hope they enable unlock for bank slots . I wont waste points on vanity trash.
    Last edited by Vaere; 27th November 2013 at 15:18.