Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Cash shop account wide Bags unlock ala TSW for aoc!

Funcom

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    So why cant they just add other 120+ slot bags in the item shop if these are such a big seller? Again this is far from ideal but it would solve a pressing issue without the need of tempering with the current claim mechanics that would require some more work i think.
    Because that is a fight about space I am having with the database team.

Age of Conan has always been butting up against the edge of what the DBAs feel comfortable with in terms of space. The population changes since launch have enabled more space for the people left, but there are still concerns.

I think I stand pretty much united with the marketing/sales team when I say we would love to sell you more bag space. I am working on it.

Default Different solutions

I have been reading this thread, but maybe there are different solutions for this?

- Offer second (even third?) bagslot in shop.
    Reduce bagprices, make bagslot price aprox. 1/3 to 1/2 of current 122-slot bag
    Veterans can fill these slots with claimable bags of abundance (56 slots) for example and buy bigger when needed
    (No refund for people that bought bags. You, like me, were pleased with your buy till now weren't you? )

- Offer bagslots for resourcetab. (Some people might even buy a bagslot for the questtab having loads of Imperial Insignias, Dagon signs,
    milestonesigns and strange items that did not disappear after finishing quests. (I hang on to my head of a chill crawler matron ))

- Offer "Faction-box", box that is stored in Itemtab but opens to a new screen holding all items of a faction/Tier-x raid/crafted items.
    (Maybe even with named slots: head, belt, feet, ... and weaponslots for 1h, 2h, ranged, ammunition, shield, talisman ...)
    Xiuhcoatl, Xipil, Udiya, Zhoerong lvl 80 HoXes .... multi-speccing?
    Gorgophone lvl 80 Barb, Kheiron lvl 80 PoM (Heal?), Uruloki lvl 80 Demo (Nub), Berenike lvl 80 Conq (retired.) All raised on Hyrkania RP-PVE (R.I.P.) server.

[undisclosed] lvl 80 HoX (!), Marbhaisgort lvl 80 Necro (fresh), Chahwuk (ToS)/Merav(Necro) lvl5x (for when I get to do Purist-achievements) Cromites.

Membership valid until 2018-03-16 20:02:55 Got tricked again 2015-12-14

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post

I think I stand pretty much united with the marketing/sales team when I say we would love to sell you more bag space. I am working on it.
    A great start would be if I just could use all the slots I paid for, and not just the difference between my current bag and the new one

Well am just hoping for Unlock option on all existing bags and bank contracts before my bonus points expire.

On another note, you may wish to fix the descriptions of the Bag of prosperity / Bag of Abundance / Boosted Pack and Canvas Pack. They are all incorrect in that they state they will add an additional X amount of spots to inventory. So from reading it, my toon with a Coffer of Nullity should be able to buy a bag Abundance (or any of the other bags) and get an additional XX amount of spots ontop.

Just saying. Coffer and Box of Twisted both have correct style descriptions in that they tell you how many spots you will have after purchase.. Or you could just change the descriptions to say that they will give you X amount above your basic initial inventory. Either works.

Free bump

Funcom

Account Wide bag unlocks should be available now or very very soon in the store.

Account Wide bag unlocks should be available now or very very soon in the store.
    Yay o/ Gj Joel !
    Any way to have unlok button with non-english client ?

Funcom

I will tell the Billing guys.

That is great news, thank you!

That is really nice. Will check the shop. Also the database explanation fits with the player experience

I hope there is some workaround or option to broaden the database one day again.

Also, hopefully there will be unlock options for other stuff as well (like the bank slots (if not already included in the bag update) and power items (though there you might consider a higher ratio of unlock price/single price).